Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Runaway Women's Chronograph Watch

on April 22, 2014
I received my watch today and let me tell you when I opened the box I was so excited. I tracked my order from the time it shipped out until it arrived lol. It arrived a day earlier than estimated which is awesome and was brand new as stated. I opened the box and was more in love with it, simply beautiful. I immediately took it to a jeweler and had 3 links removed and have been wearing it all day. Stunning is all I can say oh and I will be ordering another one next week. Please don't hesitate purchasing this watch your money will be well spent. I'm so glad I purchased this for myself because I've been wanting one for a very long time and bring that I put my kids first I always feel guilty even when I but myself a sandwich lol. But no guilt with this just happy I did and will continue to treat myself with Michael Kors until I can't. Ladies please buy..
on March 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! Granted, it does come second to my rose gold Michael Kors watch, but it is a very close second! The face is very feminine and I love the tortoise shell touch! Bless you Michael Kors!! I have very small wrists too. Love rocking the big watch. Taking out the links was super easy - did it myself!
on February 24, 2013
very quick, excellent condition, was as describe. new! i love it. great condition. on time. great transaction!!! it was perfect, with all the labels! im in love with it!
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on March 24, 2015
Such a fan of this design. I bought this for my sister as a gift. The watch looks incredible!
review image
on November 19, 2015
I love wearing this watch. It stands out and is a good piece of jewelry to have. Of course I don't use it to keep time; it is for the glamour of the gold tone and tiger print only! It glams up any outfit.
on April 21, 2013
got this for my GF she liked it, I liked it, her co-workers liked it. enough said. MK watches aren't the best quality but they sure do look good.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on February 21, 2015
I LOVE the watch, but the gold wears off on the band where your wrist rubs against things (e.g. desk at work). The company I ordered from was fabulous and gave me an extra credit, which I will use to eventually replace the band at the Michael Kors store.
on July 24, 2013
i had been eyeing this watch for months.. I couldn't believe the price as it runs for a lot more on the stores.. I finally got the courage to buy it and I couldn't be more pleased.. not only it's gorgeous, it's brand new, tags on, on it's box.. Prompt delivery too.. couldn't be more pleased!
2 helpful votes
on August 31, 2016
Had to buy a battery too quickly not what I expected
on May 8, 2016
So loving this watch.....happy with my purchase n delivery was on time
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question