Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Runaway Women's Chronograph Watch

on April 22, 2014
I received my watch today and let me tell you when I opened the box I was so excited. I tracked my order from the time it shipped out until it arrived lol. It arrived a day earlier than estimated which is awesome and was brand new as stated. I opened the box and was more in love with it, simply beautiful. I immediately took it to a jeweler and had 3 links removed and have been wearing it all day. Stunning is all I can say oh and I will be ordering another one next week. Please don't hesitate purchasing this watch your money will be well spent. I'm so glad I purchased this for myself because I've been wanting one for a very long time and bring that I put my kids first I always feel guilty even when I but myself a sandwich lol. But no guilt with this just happy I did and will continue to treat myself with Michael Kors until I can't. Ladies please buy..
on March 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! Granted, it does come second to my rose gold Michael Kors watch, but it is a very close second! The face is very feminine and I love the tortoise shell touch! Bless you Michael Kors!! I have very small wrists too. Love rocking the big watch. Taking out the links was super easy - did it myself!
on February 24, 2013
very quick, excellent condition, was as describe. new! i love it. great condition. on time. great transaction!!! it was perfect, with all the labels! im in love with it!
on March 24, 2015
Such a fan of this design. I bought this for my sister as a gift. The watch looks incredible!
review image
on November 19, 2015
I love wearing this watch. It stands out and is a good piece of jewelry to have. Of course I don't use it to keep time; it is for the glamour of the gold tone and tiger print only! It glams up any outfit.
on April 21, 2013
got this for my GF she liked it, I liked it, her co-workers liked it. enough said. MK watches aren't the best quality but they sure do look good.
on February 21, 2015
I LOVE the watch, but the gold wears off on the band where your wrist rubs against things (e.g. desk at work). The company I ordered from was fabulous and gave me an extra credit, which I will use to eventually replace the band at the Michael Kors store.
on July 24, 2013
i had been eyeing this watch for months.. I couldn't believe the price as it runs for a lot more on the stores.. I finally got the courage to buy it and I couldn't be more pleased.. not only it's gorgeous, it's brand new, tags on, on it's box.. Prompt delivery too.. couldn't be more pleased!
on August 31, 2016
Had to buy a battery too quickly not what I expected
on May 8, 2016
So loving this watch.....happy with my purchase n delivery was on time
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question