Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 24, 2013
very quick, excellent condition, was as describe. new! i love it. great condition. on time. great transaction!!! it was perfect, with all the labels! im in love with it!
on May 8, 2013
When I have chosen this watch I liked, but I was not sure if it was exactly what I was looking for. But when I openned the box, I though I had gotten the wrong watch... it was brighter and much prettier than it looks in the picture. Loved!!!
on April 21, 2013
got this for my GF she liked it, I liked it, her co-workers liked it. enough said. MK watches aren't the best quality but they sure do look good.
on November 19, 2015
I love wearing this watch. It stands out and is a good piece of jewelry to have. Of course I don't use it to keep time; it is for the glamour of the gold tone and tiger print only! It glams up any outfit.
on February 13, 2013
I bought this watch for myself and I really so happy, this watch is beautiful the two colors look very good.
on July 24, 2013
i had been eyeing this watch for months.. I couldn't believe the price as it runs for a lot more on the stores.. I finally got the courage to buy it and I couldn't be more pleased.. not only it's gorgeous, it's brand new, tags on, on it's box.. Prompt delivery too.. couldn't be more pleased!
on April 22, 2014
I received my watch today and let me tell you when I opened the box I was so excited. I tracked my order from the time it shipped out until it arrived lol. It arrived a day earlier than estimated which is awesome and was brand new as stated. I opened the box and was more in love with it, simply beautiful. I immediately took it to a jeweler and had 3 links removed and have been wearing it all day. Stunning is all I can say oh and I will be ordering another one next week. Please don't hesitate purchasing this watch your money will be well spent. I'm so glad I purchased this for myself because I've been wanting one for a very long time and bring that I put my kids first I always feel guilty even when I but myself a sandwich lol. But no guilt with this just happy I did and will continue to treat myself with Michael Kors until I can't. Ladies please buy..
on March 22, 2013
This is a very beautiful watch! however, I had to send it back as it was HUGE on my wrist. Granted, I have very small wrists....but you need to have pretty big wrists to wear this watch even if you WANT a big watch.
on March 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! Granted, it does come second to my rose gold Michael Kors watch, but it is a very close second! The face is very feminine and I love the tortoise shell touch! Bless you Michael Kors!! I have very small wrists too. Love rocking the big watch. Taking out the links was super easy - did it myself!
on February 21, 2015
I LOVE the watch, but the gold wears off on the band where your wrist rubs against things (e.g. desk at work). The company I ordered from was fabulous and gave me an extra credit, which I will use to eventually replace the band at the Michael Kors store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question