Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Runaway Women's Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Price:$163.19+ Free shipping

on February 24, 2013
very quick, excellent condition, was as describe. new! i love it. great condition. on time. great transaction!!! it was perfect, with all the labels! im in love with it!
on May 8, 2013
When I have chosen this watch I liked, but I was not sure if it was exactly what I was looking for. But when I openned the box, I though I had gotten the wrong watch... it was brighter and much prettier than it looks in the picture. Loved!!!
on April 21, 2013
got this for my GF she liked it, I liked it, her co-workers liked it. enough said. MK watches aren't the best quality but they sure do look good.
on September 30, 2013
I like the big and bold style of the watch. I wanted a watch with gold tones and the inset tortoise look enhances the look. I generally wear white gold or silver so I am pleased to have a watch with gold tones. I like the fold over clasp that makes the watch easy to put it and take off. There are lots of links so the fit is generous for many different wrist sizes. I took it to a jeweler and had two links removed so it would fit snug on my wrist. The dials are easy to read and to adjust. I also like that this one came with a two year warranty from Michael Kors.
on July 24, 2013
i had been eyeing this watch for months.. I couldn't believe the price as it runs for a lot more on the stores.. I finally got the courage to buy it and I couldn't be more pleased.. not only it's gorgeous, it's brand new, tags on, on it's box.. Prompt delivery too.. couldn't be more pleased!
on February 21, 2015
I LOVE the watch, but the gold wears off on the band where your wrist rubs against things (e.g. desk at work). The company I ordered from was fabulous and gave me an extra credit, which I will use to eventually replace the band at the Michael Kors store.
on November 19, 2015
I love wearing this watch. It stands out and is a good piece of jewelry to have. Of course I don't use it to keep time; it is for the glamour of the gold tone and tiger print only! It glams up any outfit.
on March 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! Granted, it does come second to my rose gold Michael Kors watch, but it is a very close second! The face is very feminine and I love the tortoise shell touch! Bless you Michael Kors!! I have very small wrists too. Love rocking the big watch. Taking out the links was super easy - did it myself!
on March 22, 2013
This is a very beautiful watch! however, I had to send it back as it was HUGE on my wrist. Granted, I have very small wrists....but you need to have pretty big wrists to wear this watch even if you WANT a big watch.
on April 22, 2014
I received my watch today and let me tell you when I opened the box I was so excited. I tracked my order from the time it shipped out until it arrived lol. It arrived a day earlier than estimated which is awesome and was brand new as stated. I opened the box and was more in love with it, simply beautiful. I immediately took it to a jeweler and had 3 links removed and have been wearing it all day. Stunning is all I can say oh and I will be ordering another one next week. Please don't hesitate purchasing this watch your money will be well spent. I'm so glad I purchased this for myself because I've been wanting one for a very long time and bring that I put my kids first I always feel guilty even when I but myself a sandwich lol. But no guilt with this just happy I did and will continue to treat myself with Michael Kors until I can't. Ladies please buy..

See 1 answered question