Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Runaway Women's Chronograph Watch

on April 22, 2014
I received my watch today and let me tell you when I opened the box I was so excited. I tracked my order from the time it shipped out until it arrived lol. It arrived a day earlier than estimated which is awesome and was brand new as stated. I opened the box and was more in love with it, simply beautiful. I immediately took it to a jeweler and had 3 links removed and have been wearing it all day. Stunning is all I can say oh and I will be ordering another one next week. Please don't hesitate purchasing this watch your money will be well spent. I'm so glad I purchased this for myself because I've been wanting one for a very long time and bring that I put my kids first I always feel guilty even when I but myself a sandwich lol. But no guilt with this just happy I did and will continue to treat myself with Michael Kors until I can't. Ladies please buy..
on February 24, 2013
very quick, excellent condition, was as describe. new! i love it. great condition. on time. great transaction!!! it was perfect, with all the labels! im in love with it!
on March 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! Granted, it does come second to my rose gold Michael Kors watch, but it is a very close second! The face is very feminine and I love the tortoise shell touch! Bless you Michael Kors!! I have very small wrists too. Love rocking the big watch. Taking out the links was super easy - did it myself!
on February 21, 2015
I LOVE the watch, but the gold wears off on the band where your wrist rubs against things (e.g. desk at work). The company I ordered from was fabulous and gave me an extra credit, which I will use to eventually replace the band at the Michael Kors store.
on March 24, 2015
Such a fan of this design. I bought this for my sister as a gift. The watch looks incredible!
review image
on May 8, 2016
So loving this watch.....happy with my purchase n delivery was on time
on October 10, 2013
Beautiful watch. a great price. would definetely reccomend if looking for playful and elegant watch together. I see nothing wrong to complain about.
on November 14, 2013
this watch it's beautiful and totally worth the price, i think the price is right for the watch, becouse it's less expensive than if you buy at the mall, and even it's original.
on September 30, 2013
I like the big and bold style of the watch. I wanted a watch with gold tones and the inset tortoise look enhances the look. I generally wear white gold or silver so I am pleased to have a watch with gold tones. I like the fold over clasp that makes the watch easy to put it and take off. There are lots of links so the fit is generous for many different wrist sizes. I took it to a jeweler and had two links removed so it would fit snug on my wrist. The dials are easy to read and to adjust. I also like that this one came with a two year warranty from Michael Kors.
on April 21, 2013
got this for my GF she liked it, I liked it, her co-workers liked it. enough said. MK watches aren't the best quality but they sure do look good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question