BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 15, 2017
This is a very pretty watch that has a large (men's sized) face and a nice looking band. This being said, the watch AND band each are so light it feels like a fake. If I were to get an email from Amazon notifying me that the watch was in fact not a real MK watch, I would not be surprised in the least. I own other MK watches and the weight difference is dramatic. Nevertheless, the watch is extremely attractive.
on March 27, 2017
I bought this for my mom on mother's day and she cried when she opened it. This watch is absolutely stunning and looks even better in person!
on May 21, 2017
It's a beautiful watch. Can be dressed up or down. Has a large face but not heavy.
on November 2, 2013
I loved the watch, it is really beautiful. I even took it to a Michael Kors store and they fixed the size for me for free.
But I would say it's a bit bigger that what I thought it was.
on May 8, 2014
This is nor of the best silver MK watches you can get for a women that looks so sleek for the price. It is not to big in the arm at all . Even though it ha a big face the band is so comfortable that makes up for such a big watch. I which my gold where the same.
on May 29, 2016
Some web sites classify this as a man's watch but we women should consider it, too. I wear it with jeans and it looks perfect. Nice sparkly "gems" against a purple-blue dial.
on August 18, 2015
I can see what people are saying the band does feel a bit cheap but for under $100 it is still a great deal. very classic looking
on October 14, 2014
The watch looks nice in the picture but when we got it it felt very cheap. Probably like a 20 bucks watch. It went back to amazon after 20 seconds.
on August 22, 2015
Love the look but not worth the effort. Watch did not work when I received. Spent $50 on new battery. Worked for 1 month.
on July 20, 2014
This watch was perfect for me. I love elegant watches and this one was great. I had to remove 4 links to fit me. Other than that the watch fits perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.