Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on March 8, 2013
I absolutely love this watch!

From the picture in the description, I thought the face would be larger. However, it's not as big as the other Michael Kors watches I've seen. With a smaller face and rose gold band, this watch is simple, elegant and feminine.

This watch is also really functional. I love it tells you the day, date and 24 hour.
I would highly recommend this watch if you're looking for an elegant every day watch with a good size face.
review image
0Comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2014
The MK5613 watch is very nice. The rose gold is beautiful. It was a gift and she also liked it. However, it is a smaller "boyfriend" watch than most. Read the description, I did not read it thoroughly enough. The case is 33mm, band 16mm. Definitely on the small end of the size spectrum for this style, where most are 39mm-42mm case and 20mm band. I returned the watch because it was too small and went with the MK5263. Other than the size, like I said, it is a really good looking watch.
on June 27, 2017
This watch appears to be discolorizing. I want my money back!
on December 27, 2017
It arrived with a missing crystal and it is set on the wrong date and can't be adjusted. I am returning it. Too bad because it looks very pretty.
on December 14, 2017
Wasn't what I expected. One of the main reasons I bought the watch was bcuz in the pictures it looks like a nice size watch for a lady but when we finally get the watch its actually A LOT smaller than it looks on the picture of the lady wearing it. In that picture they make the watch look big on her wrist when it really isn't that big at all. Definitely should've went to the store to buy the watch in person. Won't be doing that again.
on November 30, 2017
This is a gift, but I can tell you that it is being worn and the person receiving it is extremely happy with it.
on December 27, 2015
Although it is a little smaller than I had expected, given the typically huge faces that characterize Michael Kors watches, this is a very elegant watch that is not showy. The rose-color is very attractive as are the crystals that adorn the face of the watch. It instantly adds class to any outfit you may wear.
on November 1, 2016
Nice
on September 2, 2017
It came wrapped and protected very nicely!!!! I'm so happy with it!
on January 19, 2014
I am so happy about my purchase! I first went to see it in a Michael Kors store to make sure it fits my wrist right (watche's size) and it was love at first sight (beautiful and fancy but still an everyday watche)... So I bought it on Amazon.com, where I had a better deal. It came in the original packaging (MK box). Don't hesitate and buy it! It's a wonderful gift to you or to the one you love!