Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 24, 2013
This is my 3rd Michael Kors watch that I have purchased. I have a black watch and a gold watch - just needed a silver one to add to my collection. I just wish I had checked out Amazon for the other two watches b/c I paid full retail for them! I don't know what I was thinking.

This silver watch is very beautiful. It has a nice weight to it and size (I like them a bit oversized). I had a hard time deciding which silver watch I wanted b/c I like for all of the faces to look different, but this one stood out. This is a very classy looking style and it looks high quality....b/c it is! You really can't go wrong with a Michael Kors watch. After I bought my first one, there was no turning back and I quickly became addicted to these accessories.

The company shipped the watch very fast and in perfect condition. No different than purchasing from Macy's, other than I couldn't get the link taken out instantly. But seeing as how I saved $75, it was no big deal! FYI - Walmart takes links out for free, even though it's not from them. Most jewelers want to charge $15 in my area.

So if you're wondering if you should purchase this...go for it!
on May 14, 2013
I've been wanting this watch for a while . I'm so glad I got it !!!!! It is great for every day and it is fabulous when dressed up for an evening out . You can't go wrong with this one !
9 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2014
I love this watch! I noticed that more and more women are wearing big face watches and like the look. I looked online to find one and ordered the Michael Kors Bradshaw watch. It looks stunning out of the box, and I only had to have a couple links taken out. Hint, buy the kit and take the links out yourself. The cost of the kit is less than taking to a watch store to remove. I've only worn it once to work and already received comments. You won't be disappointed in this one.
on December 7, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! The face is a bit on the large size, however, I've been having a hard time finding just the right balance between a large face, and still looking like a women's watch. I had considered getting a man's watch, but usually the band width gives away that it's a man's watch. I compared this with a Fossil that I also liked, but this just has more of a polished look about it, and the white face along with the steel band means it will go with everything. I can even see it without my reading glasses, which was the deciding factor on keeping this. Also, a nice jeweler near where I work took out two links for only $5. :)
One person found this helpful
on May 6, 2017
I like this watch a lot. I wear it all the time and it's rather scratch resistant. The battery just went out after a couple years so I'll get it replaced soon. I would buy this style watch again.
on November 27, 2013
I really do love this watch. I love the roman numerals on the dial and the "boyfriend" size. Forewarning, it is heavy, but I don't mind at all :)
review image
7 people found this helpful
on October 4, 2013
This watch is extremely beautiful as it is solid. Yes, it is a little heavier than others but its not that heavy that you even would notice while wearing it. It's the perfect watch for the "boyfriend" look.

I liked it so much I purchased it in both the gold and silver tones.

Highly recommend.
on August 7, 2015
Finally reviewing after almost a year and a half! I love, love, love this watch!!! Best watch I have ever had. It's perfect for every single day. I wear it with everything from tie dye t-shirts to a black dress for performances, business casual, dresses for work and everything in between. It goes with whatever I'm wearing and I get compliments on it constantly. I have had it for almost a year and a half now and after daily wear from morning until bedtime doing whatever life calls for, it looks like I just took it out of the beautiful box it came in.

It is on the large size, but that is my personal preference. The quality is fabulous and it actually looks like a much more expensive watch. I chose this one over the one with more "bling" for the versatility. It just comes off as solid.

I would recommend this watch to anyone. Treat yourself or someone else. I promise I don't sell these.

"Oh no, these babies sell themselves." - Joey Tribiani, Friends (haha)
2 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2015
SUCH a beautiful watch!! I really love wearing it every day!! Elegant and playful !
One person found this helpful
on May 22, 2013
Beautiful watch, was going to get this watch but in the version with rhinestones... Very glad that I didn't, I LOVE this watch. It's beautiful and classy.. Love it
11 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.