Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on December 13, 2012
very big but stylish enjoy wearing it. recommend it highly. great gift keeps good time. good quality for the money
on January 21, 2013
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my sister and I have to say this is one of the nicest watches I've purchased. The pictures don't give this watch justice. Although I looked at many others this one was the best one. The watch is dual tone and the face is very large. Just remember this is a Boyfriend style watch. If you are looking for a small watch this is not the watch for you. It isn't a extremely heavy watch but it does weigh a little. I definitely recommend this watch.
on May 4, 2013
Beautiful watch! Love the size. It goes with everything! I have received lots of compliments already! Great addition to my collection.
on June 23, 2014
Saw this watch at the local jewelry store and fell in love with it. Chose Amazon to buy it from due to the better price. Now, this watch is listed as a female's watch however the size, 40mm, and the look makes it lean more towards a large unisex unit.

I am giving it five stars because of its appearance, quality, and lay-out. All of which are top notch. The Camille carries a one hour chronograph, date window, hack movement, and AM/PM indicator surrounded by a complete mirror finish.

A great watch to round out the much needed white face two tone requirement to your watch collection.

Keep in mind, I was never able to get a fix on the exact amount of gold layering so don't this a everyday beater watch. If treated with kindness and respect, I firmly believe that the Camille will offer years of service, looks, and variety.

Buy it and enjoy.

Best regards,
D. Idaho
An American citizen living in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America.
on March 10, 2013
Great watch! Love the gold/silver two-tone and big boyfriend face! Looks great for casual or business dress. Definitely gives the look 'I'm a BOSS" Good Look!
on January 16, 2014
Oh my! The reviews here did not disappoint. Aggree, it is much more luxe in person. I LOVE this watch and wear it with jeans as well as for dress. The large face and contrasting numerals are easy to read without reading glasses.... always a plus for me! I have a tiny, slim wrist and my only concern was that it could be sized down enough. My jeweler removed three links and it is perfect. Love the heavy feel, yet it doesn't flop around from the weight. Two-toned accents are just right and in all the right places. Leave it to MK to create a trendy yet tasteful piece!
on September 15, 2014
It is a terrific watch. My wife is so happy with it.
It is elegant and excellent price.
Es un reloj precioso, lo compré para mi esposa y ella quedó encantada.
El reloj tiene mucho cuerpo, es elegante, el juego entre colores dorado y plateado es fantástico.
100% recomendado
on May 1, 2014
I am very satisfied with the product. The watch is authentic and the specifications match those offered by the seller and even with those given in the official website of Michael Kors. I'm glad I made this purchase, since the only difference with the same product in a department store, is the price! favoring those like me, use, or have used this outlet. Thank you Amazon!
on March 3, 2014
LOVE this watch. It's quite large, but that's exactly what I wanted. I love the two-tone, as the gold isn't over-bearing. My only complaint is that the metal band and metal around the face scratch verrrrrry easily. I'm a teacher, so it's not like I'm wearing it to a construction site; just regular, everyday wear and it's already very scratched.
on December 12, 2014
was super excited as i finally thought i had found a 'brushed' or 'matte' silver and gold watch. i inspected the pictures carefully, and while the description of the gold 'look' was vague, it CLEARLY stated it was a stainless steel silver. the entire watch was was extra polished, the exact opposite finish of the watch in picture. really disappointed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.