Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on July 12, 2015
Hey there people of amazon,
The reason that i bought this watch is because i want to compare it with the same watch that i brought from the official retail store. I really wanted to know whether or not the product that they sold in amazon is imitation or original. Most of the part is pretty much the same, however i noticed two things about the watch that i brought from retail store and the one from amazon.

*Retail store one is heavier than the one from amazon
*The rubber from the watch i brought from amazon is much more solid (like harder) than the one that i brought from retail. The retail one is much more softer and personally i liked it better.

Now i don't really know whether or not that's a good thing for you, but from what i hear original watch would be heavier and such.
Since i do not want to spout nonsense, i will attach a picture of myself wearing the two watch. Overall it is a good product and there was no problem with me in terms of usage and such.
review image
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
on December 22, 2016
A very nice watch but useless in the dark. Who needs that? I DO! I had been led to believe that is would be readable at night. Not true. When did readability in the dark stop being a standard feature? I won't make THAT mistake again. I'm going to give it away and buy a Timex.
on July 12, 2017
Very nice! This is going to be a gift for my boyfriend and it arrived early (which is perfect) and looks fantastic! The packaging was secure so the watch was safe without any flaws. It comes in a nice Michael Kors box and has the care booklet behind the watch. Great gift at a great price!
on August 4, 2014
I've had this watch a little more than 2 years now. I bought it, July 2012. I thought I need to finally make a review for it.

It's been my go to watch. I wear it everyday and on the days I don't wear it... just feels weird. I have several other more expensive watches that I hardly wear because I am afraid I'd ruin it... but this watch I don't mind if I beat up and it has taken a beating for sure. Even after the beatings, the watch still looks glorious and works like I got it yesterday. It is a heavy watch, and the silicone straps might need some getting used to, if you're the type that is used to leather or fabric, but I love them especially for swimming.

I took it for a swim today, in the ocean and it is still ticking and tocking. Says it's about a 100m water resistant. I've never tested it that deep and probably never will, but I've gone as far as at least 10 meters. (~30 feet) And it's been great!

I will grab another pair for a buddy of mine cause he def. loves it too.

If you got any questions before your purchase, don't hesitate to ask.
on April 26, 2017
Very nice better then expected. Thanks
on December 11, 2016
Nice elegant watch.. Attractive looks so amazing,
Loved it!
on December 29, 2016
I would highly recommend buying this watch. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. It came in the standard white Michael Kors box with the manual inside.
on July 20, 2017
Gave this to my husband for his birthday. Very nice looking!
on May 1, 2017
Excellent watch!! Looks and feels way better than I expected. The watch is classy and can be worn as a daily watch as well as for special more formal functions. Great buy and no regrets!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.