Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on July 12, 2015
Hey there people of amazon,
The reason that i bought this watch is because i want to compare it with the same watch that i brought from the official retail store. I really wanted to know whether or not the product that they sold in amazon is imitation or original. Most of the part is pretty much the same, however i noticed two things about the watch that i brought from retail store and the one from amazon.

*Retail store one is heavier than the one from amazon
*The rubber from the watch i brought from amazon is much more solid (like harder) than the one that i brought from retail. The retail one is much more softer and personally i liked it better.

Now i don't really know whether or not that's a good thing for you, but from what i hear original watch would be heavier and such.
Since i do not want to spout nonsense, i will attach a picture of myself wearing the two watch. Overall it is a good product and there was no problem with me in terms of usage and such.
review image
on January 24, 2015
I got this for my husband as a "You're out of the Navy now!!" Gift and he loves it. It sadly doesn't light up in the dark at least not that he has figured out yet.m, otherwise it's amazing! It's not too big but no too little. Definitely a mans watch. Very nice.
review image review image
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
on December 22, 2016
A very nice watch but useless in the dark. Who needs that? I DO! I had been led to believe that is would be readable at night. Not true. When did readability in the dark stop being a standard feature? I won't make THAT mistake again. I'm going to give it away and buy a Timex.
on August 4, 2014
I've had this watch a little more than 2 years now. I bought it, July 2012. I thought I need to finally make a review for it.

It's been my go to watch. I wear it everyday and on the days I don't wear it... just feels weird. I have several other more expensive watches that I hardly wear because I am afraid I'd ruin it... but this watch I don't mind if I beat up and it has taken a beating for sure. Even after the beatings, the watch still looks glorious and works like I got it yesterday. It is a heavy watch, and the silicone straps might need some getting used to, if you're the type that is used to leather or fabric, but I love them especially for swimming.

I took it for a swim today, in the ocean and it is still ticking and tocking. Says it's about a 100m water resistant. I've never tested it that deep and probably never will, but I've gone as far as at least 10 meters. (~30 feet) And it's been great!

I will grab another pair for a buddy of mine cause he def. loves it too.

If you got any questions before your purchase, don't hesitate to ask.
on April 26, 2017
Very nice better then expected. Thanks
on December 11, 2016
Nice elegant watch.. Attractive looks so amazing,
Loved it!
on December 29, 2016
I would highly recommend buying this watch. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. It came in the standard white Michael Kors box with the manual inside.
on May 1, 2017
Excellent watch!! Looks and feels way better than I expected. The watch is classy and can be worn as a daily watch as well as for special more formal functions. Great buy and no regrets!
on August 23, 2013
An outstanding watch for the price. Very very comfortable on the wrist. Looks great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a black watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.