Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 15, 2017
i thought this was one of the best watches but I was wrong. After a few weeks of wearing, parts of the band began to break apart. The material looks and feels cheaply made.
on July 12, 2015
Hey there people of amazon,
The reason that i bought this watch is because i want to compare it with the same watch that i brought from the official retail store. I really wanted to know whether or not the product that they sold in amazon is imitation or original. Most of the part is pretty much the same, however i noticed two things about the watch that i brought from retail store and the one from amazon.

*Retail store one is heavier than the one from amazon
*The rubber from the watch i brought from amazon is much more solid (like harder) than the one that i brought from retail. The retail one is much more softer and personally i liked it better.

Now i don't really know whether or not that's a good thing for you, but from what i hear original watch would be heavier and such.
Since i do not want to spout nonsense, i will attach a picture of myself wearing the two watch. Overall it is a good product and there was no problem with me in terms of usage and such.
review image
11 comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
on December 22, 2016
A very nice watch but useless in the dark. Who needs that? I DO! I had been led to believe that is would be readable at night. Not true. When did readability in the dark stop being a standard feature? I won't make THAT mistake again. I'm going to give it away and buy a Timex.
on July 12, 2017
Very nice! This is going to be a gift for my boyfriend and it arrived early (which is perfect) and looks fantastic! The packaging was secure so the watch was safe without any flaws. It comes in a nice Michael Kors box and has the care booklet behind the watch. Great gift at a great price!
on April 26, 2017
Very nice better then expected. Thanks
on December 11, 2016
Nice elegant watch.. Attractive looks so amazing,
Loved it!
on December 29, 2016
I would highly recommend buying this watch. Bought it for my boyfriend and he loved it. It came in the standard white Michael Kors box with the manual inside.
on July 20, 2017
Gave this to my husband for his birthday. Very nice looking!
on December 12, 2016
I got my boyfriend this as a early Christmas gift and he loved it. Very nice and durable. Got it on sale, best purchase I've made in a while

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.