Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Watches Dylan Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 24, 2015
I got this for my husband as a "You're out of the Navy now!!" Gift and he loves it. It sadly doesn't light up in the dark at least not that he has figured out yet.m, otherwise it's amazing! It's not too big but no too little. Definitely a mans watch. Very nice.
review image review image
on July 12, 2015
Hey there people of amazon,
The reason that i bought this watch is because i want to compare it with the same watch that i brought from the official retail store. I really wanted to know whether or not the product that they sold in amazon is imitation or original. Most of the part is pretty much the same, however i noticed two things about the watch that i brought from retail store and the one from amazon.

*Retail store one is heavier than the one from amazon
*The rubber from the watch i brought from amazon is much more solid (like harder) than the one that i brought from retail. The retail one is much more softer and personally i liked it better.

Now i don't really know whether or not that's a good thing for you, but from what i hear original watch would be heavier and such.
Since i do not want to spout nonsense, i will attach a picture of myself wearing the two watch. Overall it is a good product and there was no problem with me in terms of usage and such.
review image
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
on June 18, 2016
I have many watches. I wore my Tag and Breitling a lot. They started getting scratches. Needed an everyday watch. This one is perfect. It gives you that solid watch feel and you don't mind if it gets banged up a bit. I do get compliments, but I'm so satisfied with it, it just sweetened the deal. I would recommend and would buy again in a heart beat.
on August 23, 2013
An outstanding watch for the price. Very very comfortable on the wrist. Looks great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a black watch.
on June 7, 2013
I ordered this watch with the intention of giving it as a Father's Day gift but decided to give it early, just because. The photos for this watch do not do it justice. It is gorgeous! He absolutely loved it and said I was the "best girlfriend ever!". I was worried about surprising him in case he didn't like the style, but I think there is no way you can go wrong with this watch. The quality is excellent and the design is classy. He plans to wear it dressy and casual.
on June 15, 2016
I really love this watch so much! It looks super classy and elegant. I was a bit hesitant at first because I saw the price here vs the price on MK store and here which is a lot cheaper but when I checked the reviews looks like it is authentic. Was not dispappointed when I got it. Perfect!
on October 1, 2013
ATM im lovin this watch, bumped it against walls and stuff and it wont sratch, great looking, solid const, at first i thought it was to big and heavy but i got used to it and now i love its size, you wont regreat buying it
on October 5, 2015
Great watch that is very light and stylish. I get a lot of compliments on the piece, only downfall is that is doesn't glow in the dark. You won't be able to really read the dial at night or in the dark! I recommend others to purchase. Authentic and fast shipping
on June 24, 2013
This watch can be used for fashion and function. Casual or formal it seems to work. I've only worn it once, but I'm a fan of black if you couldnt already tell. The strap is user friendly and also has a nice pattern. Its clean cut, not too busy, and most times a conversation piece.