Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 155 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on January 14, 2014
I returned this watch because, after searching online, I'm more than fairly confident that it was a good-quality replica, and not an authentic Michael Kors watch. There were some differences in the packaging, fonts on the price tags, the user manual, all of which were documented in various online sources. Furthermore, there was the horrendous and overwhelming odor of plasticizer emitting from the plastic wrap that the watch was wrapped in inside its container. Before returning this watch, I ordered another one from a different vendor, and all of these discrepancies were missing. For instance, the retail packaging matches exactly to another authentic Michael Kors watch that I have, fonts were the same, etc, etc. I encourage all potential buyers to research how to spot a replica so you can be sure that your money wasn't wasted on a fake.
on January 18, 2017
Received replacement watch(because the first one was all scuffed up), and it too was all scuffed up. It had a big gouge in one of the links and after wearing it for only a couple days, is tarnished all over and scratched up. Very disappointed.
on November 30, 2015
I love this watch! I bought it back in July and so far I haven't had any problems with it, it continues to keep good time. It is on the larger size, I have bigger wrists so it works for me but beware that this is really the size of a mans watch. The rose gold is beautiful and I get so many compliments whenever I wear it, I'm planning on buying it in silver so I can have one that matches everything!
review image review image
on March 17, 2017
Wife loves it, she said it's kind of heavy. Come with a large band that need to be fitted, but that's a good thing. I came well packaged and perfect condition.
on January 15, 2016
I'm not sure if I got the authentic one. I had to get it fixed a month after purchasing it. Thought it just needed a battery change, but it was more than that. Had the mechanism cleaned and fixed.
on June 4, 2012
The watch was a gift for my daughter. She did not like the jeweled face, however she thought the rose gold is very pretty. She asked me to return it so I called the company (WSharks) to return. They gave me an address in NYC, but did NOT specify a room number. I paid $10.90 to insure and to track with US Postal service.
They did not receive the product in NYC, since Room number was not included in the Business. It has been nearly 2 weeks and watch has not been sent back to me either. When calling Amazon I was told that I should go to Postal Service to check out the delay. I have had good experiences with Amazon and this was not answer that I expected. I did go to US postal service 2 times already and they have no answer for me either. I am afraid the watch is lost somewhere and that I am out over $250.00. :( I would NOT recommend dealing with this company (W Sharks), very poor customer service.
on May 23, 2013
This watch is very nice looking. I had purchased it as a gift for my wife and she loved it! Although it ended up costing me more money because I had to buy her other jewelry to match her new favorite watch! I also have two Michael Kors watches myself and they work great so I do not doubt that this one will last a very long time as well.
on June 19, 2013
This watch is so beautiful and elegant looking. Its very rich looking. I got it for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it. We had to take it in to have some links taken out. The only reason that I gave it a four star and not a five is because its still big on her with two links taken out so we had them take out three and it was to tight. So they added one back in and it just fits to loose on her but she wants to keep it. She is a very small adult. So I tried it on and it was to big for me too.
on July 9, 2017
Great watch! Had ordered it for my mother fir Mother's Day but she preferred something a bit lighter. Therefore I've been enjoying the watch! Can be a tad heavier than a standard watch but nothing unbearable.
review image
on March 18, 2014
Good watch. Be careful if you want to try and remove the links to the watch to adjust the size. Bring it to a good jeweler that has experience with this. This was a pain in the @$$ trying to figure out. Wal-Mart couldn't get the links out, other places refused unless I bought it from there, I tried to do it myself but the pins that held the links were jammed! This was so frustrating...even the jeweler went nuts but finally got it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.