Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Ladies Rose Gold Chronograph (Rose Gold)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on October 13, 2011
This is a gorgeous watch. If your skintone normally does not work well with gold, this rose gold may be perfect for you. The tone of this watch is also not as pink as other rose golds I've seen, which I like. I get tons of compliments when I wear this. The face size is not that big compared to other Michael Kors watches. I would say this is on the small size for a "boyfriend" watch.
on September 28, 2011
PROS: I was not sure how I would like the rose goldtone when I ordered this Michael Kors watch but after I received it and took it out of the box, I loved it from first site and even more-so after I tried it on. I have several expensive watches, much more expensive than this one, but this Michael Kors looks just as glamorous as my others. As a matter-of-fact, it is now one of my favorites! It is elegant enough to wear as a dress watch and as a casual piece, you will get nothing but compliments while it is on your wrist. It is a great piece! Get ready for stares and compliments.

CONS: If you have very small wrists, this watch may not be for you. It is a rather large watch and may be cumbersome and heavy if you are a small wrist woman or very petite in size. I am a big jewelry wearer so this piece works fine for me plus I am of great stature (5'10"). The size of the watch may restrict what you can wear it with; for example, I would not wear it with a sleek dress and high heels--I think it would be too overbearing. Other than that I cannot find any other negatives for this one. It is a beautiful watch and one you will keep receiving compliments on for years to come. ENJOY!! Hope this helps.
on August 6, 2012
The watch is really nice, I got it for my girlfriend for her birthday/graduation and she loves it. Michael Kors is "in" right now or something.. It's perfect for college girls.

The only thing is that the date function doesn't work correctly. We didn't notice until after the return window, but the date function has skipped a couple of days when it is at the 3rd of the month and goes to the 8th abouth 1/2 the time. You can't push the date backwards so you have to go all the way back past '31' and then have a 50% shot that it sticks on the right day. It'd be 5 stars but this is a really big hassle and really takes away from the watch since it can't really keep the time.
on February 3, 2011
This watch was perfect for a person who does not like to wear watches. The finish on the watch is very good for a casual watch. The links were easy to remove myself to size for my daughters wrist.
on September 29, 2011
I love this watch. The color is trendy, but the size makes it classic as well. I get a ton of compliments when I wear it and find myself wanting to wear it all the time. I only wish I had not waited so long to get it for myself.
on September 16, 2012
My husband ordered this watch for me as a women's day gift. It arrived on time and was in perfect condition. Every day that i have worn this watch I have received tons of compliments. The rose gold color is fabulous and looks good without being too flashy. It looks understated and elegant (what I have been told!) I had to get the watch re-sized to fit me by taking off one link and I thought it was a little lopsided with 3 big+2 small links on one side of the dial and 3 big+1 small link on the other. But hardly noticeable at all.

I have worn it quite often for the past 6 months now and though I work at the computer and the watch hits the desk once in a while the colour is still perfect and absolutely no scratches. Of course I store it in a watch case (the kind with separate compartments and cushions for the watches) and take good care as I would with my other watches. Nothing special. But seriously I get compliments every time and another friend has even ordered the same watch after seeing mine.

Very very good value for money and an excellent watch.
on December 16, 2012
The quality of this watch is absolutely is none existed. It literally stopped working on the second day I wore it. Unfortunately, I had to return it. Really don't recommend purchasing this watch. It's a beautiful piece of jewelry but that's where it ends
on March 18, 2013
Took it to a high end jeweler to be sized and the pin just fell out and kept falling out. Not well constructed. Returned for a version with a more rugged band/link construction and am very happy with the new selection.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on September 27, 2011
I just recieved this watch as a wift and I just have to say that it's so beautiful, it is rose goldstone that make look trendy and no to shine ! have a regular size, it is not that big.