Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2012
Purchased this watch (from the seller 'Jomashop') as a present for my girlfriend.

Upon her 2nd wear, we noticed the bottom pusher had fallen off somehow (the bottom pusher was left untouched). No physical activities were done while she wore the watch, nor did she bump the watch into anything. We contacted Jomashop in hopes of a replacement, or at the very least a replacement part. Got a response that their warranty doesn't cover external damages and that I should bring it to a jeweler in hopes they have the necessary part to fix it.

Having purchased several other items from Jomashop, and even referring friends and family to their shop, I expected a quality product. Am severely upset with their lack of help. This will be the last time I ever purchase from their shop.
on May 3, 2014
I bought this Watch for my sister on her 21st Birthday. At first ill be honest i was very nervous on making the purchase because of some reviews that i read. People said the stones fell out or they had to do refunds, but my sister has worn the watch many times and it is perfectly fine. Its stylish and Looks Great! Item also arrived on time!
on January 23, 2012
I bought the watch from Jomashop and the item was shipped quickly and I received it in about a week. The watch is beautiful, although I did notice a very tiny chip on one of the links which isn't noticeable but I would have preferred that it came in perfect condition. I just hope the chip won't get any bigger. Also,I've read in some reviews (from department store websites) that the rose gold plating rubs off and the stones fall off. Hopefully I won't experience that but we'll see how this one holds up. For now, I'm just glad I did not purchase it at retail price.
on February 24, 2013
I just received this watch and it is very heavy but I like the feel of solidness personally. If you are looking for light weight this is not the watch for you. It looks as good or better than the picture and very eyecatching. I know there were several comments on the rose colour getting scratched off but I have not had it long enough to comment on that. I figure no matter what the watch band colour, it will eventually get scratched under normal wear. If you are looking for the ultimate in boyfriend watches this is it. I considered the cheaper versions but didn't like the fact that the small dials were non-functioning so I opted for the more expensive one and am very glad I did. Very pleased with the quality, look and weight of this watch and would definitely recommend it.
on March 19, 2013
I purchased this Belair Rose Gold Michael Kors watch about 2 weeks ago. I wear it every day. It is a very beautiful watch that receives compliments, second glances, or stares each time I wear it. It is a heavy bulky watch but that's in style right now. I purchased this watch from the Michael Kors store at a mall in Houston, Texas so this review is based off the watch, not the seller. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WATCH. I have not experienced any fading of color, stones falling out, or chip marks as I have read in other reviews. However, I am super conscience that I have an expensive watch on and don't drop it, bang it, or take it off if I am not at home. I would advise to put lotion and perfume first on your arms and wrists, let it dry as you do last minute getting ready things, then put your watch on before you leave the house. The oils from the lotion and perfume is probably what makes the rose gold color fade for the ladies who have experienced discolor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.