Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2012
I absolutely love this watch! I'm so glad I decided to take a chance on it. It is a little smaller than I expected, but that's really my fault for not paying attention to the case width. The color of the horn is beautiful and flattering with the gold accents. The chronograph dials are a little difficult to set, but it comes with a book that gives good instructions. I also love that the band is so big. I have a fairly thick wrist and some of my watches are kind of tight, even though I love the looser style. This watch leaves plenty of room; however, if you have a tiny wrist, you might have to get a link or two taken out. All in all, this is a great piece, looks nice, and has a nice weight to it. I highly recommend it for a sleek, sophisticated watch.
on January 20, 2013
This is a beautiful watch... there is no doubt about that. My wife loves it. The band features a lovely swirl of white and tan brown tones, which I think look virtually identical to the stone known as "honey onyx".

On the Michael Korrs website, they refer to this material as "horn". I doubt that it is actually made from animal horn, as it certainly looks more like an onyx stone to me.

Such small and intricate pieces of onyx-looking material would seem to be impossible to fashion from actual onyx stone, however, as onyx is such a relatively "soft" stone. I think it might be made of ground-up
onyx that has been mixed with a strengthening polymer (like the man-made bathroom-sink and kitchen-counter-top products that are derived from real stone, but are re-constituted with other ingredients).

At any rate... whatever the secret formula is for creating this beautiful watch band material... it appears to be somewhat fragile. An imperceptibly tiny chip fell off when I first handled it (though that may have
been something "extra" from the molding process, as the watch band still looks perfect). I would strongly advise anyone wearing this watch to not slam your wrist down on a table, and to be delicate and
careful with it. As lovely as it is... I suspect that this material is fragile enough to be relatively easily chipped. Indeed, I am almost certain that simply dropping the watch onto a hard stone tile floor or
concrete floor would cause the band or crown to shatter.

So, if you are captivated by its appearance, buy it... but treat it with great care.
on October 5, 2011
I must admit that although I often shop online, I was very reluctant to take the plunge on buying this watch on here. Reason being; I'm a fairly petite dark skinned African American lady and was not sure how the "blond" colored watch would look against my complexion. On the morning it arrived I went straight to my jeweler to have it sized down while en route to the airport to catch a flight. Not only did I get plenty of stares to my wrist, I got at least 5 compliments within the first hour I had the watch on. I love that amazon had/has the watch far cheaper than the department stores do.
on August 29, 2011
This watch is everything I thought it would be and more! A friend of mine had the all horn acetate MK watch and I loved it so much, but didn't want to be a copy cat and get one just like hers so I found this one! I love it! and buying it from Amazon saved me more than 60 bucks, brand new! This watch is gorgeous! I wear a lot of earthy colors with gold jewelry and this watch complements most of my wardrobe. I get so many compliments on it! Couldn't be more pleased. Now I am trying to find a silver MK watch for Christmas to wear on the occasions this watch does not match.
on June 29, 2017
It was a gift. Looks good.
on May 27, 2013
The watch arrived on a timely manner. The condition of the product was as stated, brand new and in original box. The picture does not give the watch credit. The watch is gorgeous and elegant. I receive compliments everywhere I go! A must-buy!!! ;)
on January 16, 2013
I bought this as per the request of my 23 year old daughter for her Christmas present and she absolutely loved it. I have to admit when I first opened the box, I thought it was a man's watch, but after she got it sized, I realized how perfect the size and the style of the watch was for her. We both couldn't be happier.
on May 19, 2014
I have loved this watch since I first looked at it.
I was glad I could buy it here, since it was no longer available in stores.
It was delivered on time, in perfect conditions.
on October 29, 2015
Beautiful, however it was gift and I hope it functions as well as it looks.
on January 5, 2013
This was purchased as a gift for my son's girlfriend. It is a beautiful piece. She is really enjoying it. We would highly recommend this watch to others, as well as the vendor. It was shipped promptly and securely. Thank you for a great shopping experience!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.