Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2015
LOVE this watch. It's so beautiful. I get so many compliments. It's a chunky bf watch look. People stop and ask me if I am wearing a rolex. I pondered purchasing it forever and wish I didn't ponder that long. I wear it every day. It's beautiful! However, after 6 months i've seen some slight discoloration on the watch band but not too noticeable. Wish I could have had it a year without wear like that. The glass is high quality. Bang this watch up all he time and no scratches on the glass.
on June 26, 2015
Great watch, it really surprised me with the shine that it gave. it shined like a couple rolex ive seen before it looks like real gold at first glance!. The packaging itself was great it came in a nice dark brown Micheal Kors box. The watch itself came a little large for my wrist but a small pointed pen and a strong paper clip easily look care of removing some links. The hand movements in this watch look very professional as well. One thing I must say is that this watch is definately an attention catcher, it's no rolex it's no monte blanc but it will definitely earn you some looks especially from ones who are not necessarily watch fanatics. If your looking for a nice looking fully functional gold watch which will either make you look successful or get you looks in a bar or club, for not too much this is for you. I'm quite satisfied my only problem is that im not sure how long it will hold that shine, with it being stainless steel, but then only time can tell.
on January 23, 2016
Excellent and beautiful watch. I bought it for my wife for her birthday. She loved it. Now understand, she is small in stature and was concerned that the watch would be too large for her small wrist. But when we went to the jeweler to get the band resized to fit her arm, she was delegated by the way it fit and the comfort of the band. Keeps perfect time and makes my honey happy. What more could a husband want?
on November 22, 2017
It's a woman's watch. Plus, I work IT and overtime the bottom part of the watch gold wears off.

Although it's a woman's watch, I still got/get compliments on it weekly.

I purchased this watch in 2014 and in 2016 it started showing wear and tear and now in 2017 the bottom has gold that's scratched off.

Quality, QUAlity, QUALITY!

BUT, if your looking for a gold watch that you wont use much or watch very carefully not to scrape the gold off, then this is a good fit. I thought it was real tho.. but if gold scrapping off, negative on that one partna.

Should add a picture, but don't have time. Still looks nice all around, except for a few parts on the bottom from my desk.

~KCTheGreat
on August 2, 2015
Everything he wanted! I am so pleased! The watch came wrapped in plastics sealants to peel off when you take the watch out of the box to guarantee no scratches or marks, the MK box is in a box that is bubble wrapped to guarantee it a safe trip. I received my fiancés watch within 2 days of ordering it! He absolutely loved it, as did
review image
on January 27, 2016
I received my watch in 2 days! It's gorgeous! I couldn't have been more happy with the product and the service from Amazon! :)
review image
on February 1, 2015
COUNTERFEIT!!!
on October 2, 2017
LOVELY
on December 7, 2015
I was very pleased with this watch.
on September 24, 2014
beautiful watch as expected. Wife loved it. Michael Kors never disappoints. She has small wrists but likes the bigger "boyfriend" watches. She especially loves the band.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.