BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2012
The pictures are misleading. The Third picture (watch in the box)in the MK5128, and the First Pic is the MK5430. I wanted to get the MK5128 and received the MK5430. Need a refund!!!
on June 11, 2012
I love this watch! I tried it on at a department store and could have paid $250 + tax but decided to look on Amazon instead. Thanks for $100 off!

This is style number MK5430. While this should be listed in the description, it definitely is the watch shown in the three photos (not MK5218).
on December 19, 2011
Be careful when purchasing this item. I am not entirely sure about its authenticity and my suspicion is a direct result of the main picture for the item. I have never seen any michael kors watch that has the arrangement of the chronograph as shown. I have attached a second picture of what a rose gold michael kors chronograph (MK5128) should look like. Just be careful and make sure you are getting what you are paying for.

A brief search on amazon for MK5128 shows you this item as one of the matches. I am pretty sure the runway watch is NOT this.

Again, I may be wrong but I'm just giving forewarning. For the price offered here, you may as well go to the real MK store, heck even Macys, and assure you are getting authentic stuff. And a HUGE plus is that they will resize the watch for you at NO cost.
review image
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.