Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 28, 2013
This is such a great watch as it is easy to dress it up or wear it casual...not many watches that will do that
they are either casual or dressy. Love the color - its so neutral that there is nothing that won't go with it!
It is beautiful and a very sharp looking timepiece. I always get compliments while wearing it.
What more could you want? It covers the whole gamit.
on April 19, 2014
I bought this watch for my grandma for Christmas. She loves it! It's beautiful and elegant. Now I want one for myself.
on October 29, 2011
I recently bought the Michael Kors watch for myself. I was very satisfied with the seller because the item came quickly, brand new and was packaged well. The watch is very pretty and not too heavy. It works with both casual and business attire.
I only gave the watch four stars because of the color. I wanted a creme watch that I could wear with both silver and gold jewelry. The picture makes the watch appear to be more creme than it actually is. The description states that the watch is beige. However, the watch is actually closer to a yellow/gold. If you're looking for a watch that is creme to be able to wear either gold or silver jewelry, then this is probably not the watch for you. Because of its gold/yellow color, it is best worn with gold.
on October 3, 2015
Bought as a gift for my wife. She loves it!
on September 10, 2014
The Michael Kors Watch is a great buy, it goes with EVERYTHING. I am always getting compliments when I wear it....
on May 25, 2013
This watch was for a gift and it was beautiful. She loved the watch and wears it all the time!
on August 22, 2014
I get TONS of compliments on this watch! Great purchase!
on November 27, 2014
Very satisfied
on July 27, 2011
The picture of this watch does not do it justice. The band is not that shiny in real life and the face looks more expensive. I feel like the white bands in this look cheap, but this color doesn't. I've gotten tons of compliments on this watch! If you're looking for a watch that people will recognize as "Michael Kors" and you're on a budget, get this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.