- Gold-tone watch featuring crystal-inlaid bezel and round dial with large polished logo center, brushed backdrop, and arrow seconds hand
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a striking, oversized logo, this Michael Kors timepiece shines in gold-tone stainless steel. The classic round case shape is made perfectly feminine with a glitz top ring and light champagne dial.
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EIBT7JW
- Item model number: MK5784
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||D-Crystals on bezel|
|Item weight||4.48 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The box that it came in was very sturdy and it was wrapped well from to protect it from the elements and potential shipping damage. BUT whoever manually put it in the box, shoved it in so tight that I literally had to break the box with a knife to get it out. I was praying as I was breaking it apart that the knife did not slip and hit a link or the face of the watch. It took a lot of time to get it out the box which I clearly can't use again to store it.