Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on July 14, 2012
After our daughters constantly showing off their Michael Kors watches, my wife finally decided to put away her very expensive but tiny watch for one that was more durable and much easier to read. She was impressed with the girls watches and asked me to find, as usual, a deal to save some money, unlike the SOP of our daughters. I came across this retailer on Amazon who offered the exact style Michael Kors watch she was interested in for about 30% less than what the girls had paid for similar watches, so I ordered the watch. It arrived promptly and my wife has been very happy ever since.
on March 23, 2017
This watch is lovely and made a perfect gift. You cannot go wrong with Michael Kors' watches.
on May 29, 2015
My mother loves her birthday gift!
on March 20, 2017
No es original
on September 17, 2010
I love my watch. When I first received it was too tight and I wasn't sure if I cared for the style and I was going to exchange it, but when I sent back to Savvy watch they could not accept the watch back because I wore it for a while and there were minor scratches. Since I could not exchange, Savvy Watch wanted to make sure that I was happy with my purchase so they ordered additional links for me and added them to the watch with no charge. Since I received the watch back I love it and get many compliments on it. Could not be happier now with my purchase.
on September 25, 2008
This watch caught my eye immediately while I was looking on line for a watch. I have received so many compliments on this watch. It goes with everything. Even when I wear silver, I am able to incorporate it into my outfit.
on February 13, 2010
My wife loved the Michael Kors watch.
I recommend as a gift to girlfriends/wife. ;-)

Alex
on January 10, 2013
The watch band broke after wearing it only a few times and was not able to return it. Very disappointed.
on July 2, 2012
Nice watch but the MK logo on the dial is dim, under most angles you can barely see it, looks like something is missing in the dials design.
review image review image review image
on August 23, 2014
I LOVE how this watch looks and always got compliments when I wore it. Unfortunately, I have bought the same watch two times and each time the band cracked (where the band attaches to the face). I've taken each to jewelry/watch repair shops and it's not really repairable (they can add an epoxy but it only lasts a couple of months). I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary when wearing it; just everyday activities.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.