Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on July 14, 2012
After our daughters constantly showing off their Michael Kors watches, my wife finally decided to put away her very expensive but tiny watch for one that was more durable and much easier to read. She was impressed with the girls watches and asked me to find, as usual, a deal to save some money, unlike the SOP of our daughters. I came across this retailer on Amazon who offered the exact style Michael Kors watch she was interested in for about 30% less than what the girls had paid for similar watches, so I ordered the watch. It arrived promptly and my wife has been very happy ever since.
on September 11, 2017
I reside in Europe bought a michael kors Mk5038 womens watch it arrived fast than i expected packaging was excellent it was big so i took it to the jewellers to down size fiirst thing we realised the screws at the back of the watch were all missing 4 of them. If its not for the jewellers i would not have realised screws were missing. I live in Europe how can I get the screws I would gave given it 4 stars but because of the screws. I have not even worn the watch at all.
review image
on August 19, 2014
I received it superfast, earlier than promised by a full day; that in itself is a plus. Additionally, I love the look of it, it is elegantly subdued and yet fetching. It combines perfectly with sport and formal wear, and what's more, it has the look of a boyfriend watch but is definitely a ladies' piece, not too small and not too big. Also, it is not heavy. The only thing that I would point out is that the calendar info is so tiny that it's hard to see it at plain sight, but that is absolutely minor and can be worked out somehow. Especially noteworthy is that the hands of the watch are so wide and visible against the dial. This is what I take into account when buying a watch, you have to "see" the time right away without squinting or inclining your wrist one way or the other. Just today I had three links taken off from the strap and was able to finally wear it for the first time.
on March 23, 2017
This watch is lovely and made a perfect gift. You cannot go wrong with Michael Kors' watches.
on March 28, 2014
its nice to have a watch that is a little different from the metal ones that I have always had. The face of this watch is a bit larger than most, which took a little getting used to, but now that I have, I love it. I get compliments on it often.

On my wrist, the watch fit, but was a little snug, it allowed for no movement on my wrist so ordered two extra links from Michael Kors via phone (it cost just under $5.00) I ended up only needing one link, and had a local jeweler put in on this watch for $2.00
on February 6, 2014
I waffled between this watch and the MK5216 for weeks before settling on this one--and boy, am I glad I did! This watch is truly distinct and much nicer than I expected. The stamped gold bezel makes the watch look more expensive than it really is, and the chronograph feature that tells you the day of the week is very helpful. The one thing I would change is the tiny "Michael Kors" text on the face of the watch... but that's MK's logo so I can't! This watch is on the larger side but not TOO large and will get you tons of compliments. Great buy for those who don't want to spend a million dollars on a watch but still want something special!
on March 20, 2013
The product arrived and was not a knock-off. So we are off to a good start. Product arrived on time, as quoted... another plus. Product was shipped with tags in the original manufacturer packaging, so that's also a big win! My only complaint is that the band of the watch had white specks on it that were not simply dust (Only about 1/4 area of the band). I had to use my fingernail to scratch them off and then polish the areas with a piece of microfiber cloth. It looked almost like someone had previously worn it while painting. It was a bit of a pain in the a$$, but I was able to remove the white specks and get it polished up well.
on May 7, 2012
I received the item today, a day earlier than predicted! I'm a 21 year old college student and was a little scared of spending so much money on a watch. However, after a month of thinking about it I took the plung and am SO happy I did. The watch is exactly what you'd expect. It's beautiful! I was a little worried because I have small wrists and I didn't want the watch to over-power my arm. Trying it on for the first time, the watch was a little big so I went and got three links removed (I also might add, the jeweler informed me that the plastic links sometimes break when taking links off...so if you get yours re-sized, make sure you take it to a nice place!). Now it's perfect...not to big and not too small. If you're seriously thinking about buying this...go for it!
on May 15, 2017
It's a nice product, my daughter was really happy to receive it for birtday present.
on September 3, 2014
It is fully functional but feels very light and cheap. It makes me wonder if this is a fake Michael Kors watch. I have only worn it about twice and got it months ago.