Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on March 27, 2013
First the good. The supplier did a good job, prompt and watch was in good condition on arrival.
This was to be a birthday gift for my wife. The picture on my computer looked beautiful, the close up better yet. This is my opinion after looking at the watch up close and then looking closely at the list of materials the watch is made of vs the selling price, especially the list price which some people actually pay. According to the list of materials, even the bezel is made of plastic. The price seemed very unfair so we returned it, my wife never even wearing it once. This watch is near weightless so you won't even know you are wearing it which could be a plus for some people.
With that disappointment we shopped at an outlets mall for a hands on watch purchase instead this time. According to the sales person at the Fossel Store, the same company makes both and many others with different names. They had many brands including Michael Kors watches and looked at them too. I asked about battery life. The sales person said if a non Michael Kors battery was used the warranty would be voided. That was a shock and seemed an illegal demand. Also the leather box was $6.50 extra and if you want a copy of the warranty the customer has to get it on the Internet if you don't buy the $6.50 box. Who wants the box anyway! I have a few in the drawer now and are useless. Discount the watch and keep the fancy box.
I want to thank Amazon for always making shopping there such an exceptional experience, especially if you have to return a product for a legitimate reason.
on April 7, 2015
I am so angry that I could spit. I actually LOVED this watch. One of the links in the band chipped and exposed the inner rod that connects one link to another. Unfortunately, the band would be too small if I were to remove a link. I have been told by Amazon that the band is not covered by warranty and cannot be repaired (even if I was willing to pay myself - which I was!). I was told that I was on my own to find a local jeweler who could order the part direct from Michael Kors. Really? I'm in small town America, this is not going to happen. I guess I can admire my beautiful watch in the bottom of my purse since I am unable to wear it. Yeah, that's not gonna happen, either. $137 down the drain. I will snarl everytime I come across it in my jewelry box.
on January 17, 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my wife. It arrived fairly quick and in good condition. My wife and I first saw the Michael Kors horn collection watches in Macys and she fell in love with them. Unfortunatley I ordered the wrong watch for her!! She likes the more expensive one of course, lol. That isnt the problem though, the watch came with a green "club entrance band" that read "unreturnable if removed". It looked so ridiculous on the watch and I didn't want to give it her with it on so I removed it. Later on she confesses although she does like it, it's not the one she really likes. So now she has a watch that she doesn't love and I am unable to return it. That's my only problem with the purchase.
As far as the watch goes, it's very elegant for the type of watch it is (if that makes any sense). I guess what I'm saying is that at first glance one might describe it as a casual watch, which I would agree with, however I think it can also be go with a nice dress to go out and have dinner. In summary, I recommend the watch but just make sure its the one you want cause once you remove that hidious tag on it, you can't return it.
on December 27, 2013
Very satisfied product arrived in perfect condition I was happy and that's all that matters. I would definitely recommend this seller to future customers and would purchase items from them again. The item arrived just as expected lived up to its expectations and I was very impressed
on May 14, 2017
Didnt like it.
on May 30, 2014
I like how it's nice and the perfectly neutral face, but the color is a bit more bland than in the picture. It like sandy colored and not the pretty Hawaiian sand...more like Corpus Christi,Texas sand. Also the actual clock face is smaller in person than it appears in the picture. It's still classy though. I don't know if this helps anyone but I'm on the fence about the watch myself. It was my Mother's Day present so obviously I'm not going to return it.
on July 11, 2013
I had been checking out this particular Kors watch online for awhile. I was tempted to purchase from
department store, however the price there is $225. So I researched and of course Amazon is $160. I was thrilled I went to the department store over the fourth tried it on just to see if it was really what I wanted. I looooved it, exactly my style. I went to my amazon app and ordered as I walked in the mall. I counted down the days for arrival, so pleased with saving $75 I knew I had a AWESOME deal. The box was waiting for me on my steps, I rushed in got the scissors and opened the box. I saw the dark brown Micheal Kors box, I opened it and took the watch out, placed it on my wrist and immediately knew I had been DUPED!
This DEAL was a DUD! FAKE! FRAUD! PHONY! The weight of the watch sent by Zenbuy was lighter, the Micheal Kors name on the face was too thin and the E and A seemed to merge together. The face and hands were slightly larger,the crown pulled out to easily,and the side had a scratch and felt like a softer material. It was obvious it was not authentic mainly because I had tried the watch from the department store on a couple of days before and everything looked and felt of better quality. I went to the department store and purchased the watch and came home to compare. The differences are slight, where if you had never seen or felt the watch before ordering online one might be fooled into believing it was authentic. However, I encourage you to research first. The price of this phony watch is too steep to even consider keeping. It really should be $35 and identified as a duplicate or designer like. Fortunately Amazon has free returns on this item, I immediately boxed it and shipped back.
on August 6, 2013
I was counting days and so excited when it finally arrived, but alas the quality and workmanship were not MK. The band is thin and narrow. Feels plastic-y and not horn. The more I look and feel it in my hand, the more fake it becomes to me! Terrible packaging also left ink marks on the face of the watch..Really? Did my research before buying and very surprised that Jomas Shop stayed in business for that long. Will be returning ASAP
on October 18, 2015
I had been wanting this watch for a very long time. I was so happy to find it on Amazon and the price was extremely reasonable. I do love it!! Love Advance Buy too, the watch is new, boxed, comes with instruction booklet and is definitely authentic. Perfect in every way! I couldn't have found a better deal anywhere else!!
Thank you Advance Buy!!
on November 27, 2014
Birthday gift for the wife. She is loyal MK fan. She loves the watch. The watch is definitely an eye catcher, as she has already received several compliments from other women.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.