Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on November 16, 2016
I purchased this watch believing it was an Authentic Michael Kors watch. However when I wash my hands with the watch on black residue from the watch stays on my arm causing my arm to itch. Then I have to take it off. I love the look of the watch but I don't think it is Authentic. I should have ordered from the Michael Kors website.
on August 12, 2016
Beautiful watch .. I just couldn't get myself to keep it Bc it doesn't look like my "store bought" MK watch. If I'm spendings hundreds it better be the real deal! No matter how beautiful the "knock off" might be. I'll get one from the MK store. Happy shopping folks!
on December 29, 2014
My daughter fell in love with the watch. There is nothing bad we can say! It's beautiful and sturdy. We did have to get two links taken out because it runs big but other than that it is perfect!
review image
on September 16, 2016
Love this watch - bought it retail about 3 yrs ago and its no longer available. Cheaper to buy brand new on Amazon than to have repaired after getting it wet. Definitely not waterproof!
on October 1, 2013
I've loved this watch for years but never purchased it for myself. I bought it as a thank you gift for my best friend knowing she loves Michael Kors and has been wanting a silver watch. She doesn't want to take it off her wrist, as its a beautiful watch. HOWEVER she is always having to adjust the time because the knob doesn't stay clicked in. She just informed me of this and apparently I have missed the return date... BUMMER
on December 1, 2015
I had this watch for less than two months and it broke on me. Total waste of money which sucks because I have 4 Michael Kors watches and they have lasted me years but this one lasted 2 months!
on December 12, 2016
This watch was a knock off
on June 5, 2016
i loved my watch but the crstyles came out
on March 22, 2017
Got this for my mom and she absolutely loved it!!!
on December 21, 2016
I have had this watch for several years. I wear it daily and it still appears brand new!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.