Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on December 29, 2014
My daughter fell in love with the watch. There is nothing bad we can say! It's beautiful and sturdy. We did have to get two links taken out because it runs big but other than that it is perfect!
review image
on November 16, 2016
I purchased this watch believing it was an Authentic Michael Kors watch. However when I wash my hands with the watch on black residue from the watch stays on my arm causing my arm to itch. Then I have to take it off. I love the look of the watch but I don't think it is Authentic. I should have ordered from the Michael Kors website.
on August 12, 2016
Beautiful watch .. I just couldn't get myself to keep it Bc it doesn't look like my "store bought" MK watch. If I'm spendings hundreds it better be the real deal! No matter how beautiful the "knock off" might be. I'll get one from the MK store. Happy shopping folks!
on June 3, 2015
I love this watch -- it's really beautiful -- but it only worked for about four months after I got it. I had the battery replaced, and that was not the problem. My jeweler sent it away to see how much it would cost to fix it and said $146, which was more than I paid for it. With that track record, I don't think I can order another one.
on May 20, 2016
I received this watch and it felt super cheap and did not work. I really think it may not have been a authentic Michael Kors watch. The number on the back of the watch did not match the model number that it should have been. I purchased it because of the price and I got what I paid for. I sent it back and bought another watch from the Michael Kors website. There was a huge difference in the quality of the second watch and it felt much heavier.
on December 12, 2016
This watch was a knock off
on June 5, 2016
i loved my watch but the crstyles came out
on February 13, 2015
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't be happier! I am a huge fan of MK and the quality of this watch only makes me more so!!! It is a heavier watch to wear, but that is what I expected by the size of it and Exactly what I wanted! It shipped super fast! I was also expecting when I ordered that I would need links taken out (I have pretty small wrists) and my jeweler took care of that without a problem! So Excited to flaunt this baby! ;)
on March 22, 2017
Got this for my mom and she absolutely loved it!!!
on April 1, 2015
I bought the same watch in gold first and fell in love with it so much that I had to have the silver watch. It comes in authentic packaging (box with leaflet and small pillow) with the original price tag. It hasn't broken, faded, or gotten heavily scratched. What I love is that I paid a fraction of the cost and this watch is still in Belk, Macy's and other department stores for the price on the price tag. Fast shipping and if you take it to a Michael Kors store you can get the links taken out for free.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.