Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 297 reviews
on December 29, 2014
My daughter fell in love with the watch. There is nothing bad we can say! It's beautiful and sturdy. We did have to get two links taken out because it runs big but other than that it is perfect!
review image
on August 12, 2016
Beautiful watch .. I just couldn't get myself to keep it Bc it doesn't look like my "store bought" MK watch. If I'm spendings hundreds it better be the real deal! No matter how beautiful the "knock off" might be. I'll get one from the MK store. Happy shopping folks!
on June 3, 2015
I love this watch -- it's really beautiful -- but it only worked for about four months after I got it. I had the battery replaced, and that was not the problem. My jeweler sent it away to see how much it would cost to fix it and said $146, which was more than I paid for it. With that track record, I don't think I can order another one.
on February 13, 2015
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't be happier! I am a huge fan of MK and the quality of this watch only makes me more so!!! It is a heavier watch to wear, but that is what I expected by the size of it and Exactly what I wanted! It shipped super fast! I was also expecting when I ordered that I would need links taken out (I have pretty small wrists) and my jeweler took care of that without a problem! So Excited to flaunt this baby! ;)
on December 12, 2016
This watch was a knock off
on June 5, 2016
i loved my watch but the crstyles came out
on March 22, 2017
Got this for my mom and she absolutely loved it!!!
on September 15, 2017
Love it I give it to a friend of mine for her birthday and she loves it
on April 1, 2015
I bought the same watch in gold first and fell in love with it so much that I had to have the silver watch. It comes in authentic packaging (box with leaflet and small pillow) with the original price tag. It hasn't broken, faded, or gotten heavily scratched. What I love is that I paid a fraction of the cost and this watch is still in Belk, Macy's and other department stores for the price on the price tag. Fast shipping and if you take it to a Michael Kors store you can get the links taken out for free.
on December 1, 2015
I had this watch for less than two months and it broke on me. Total waste of money which sucks because I have 4 Michael Kors watches and they have lasted me years but this one lasted 2 months!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.