Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 28, 2014
The photo I have attached is pretty close to actual color but it is hard to capture the beauty of this watch in a picture. This was a gift from my boyfriend and it is the most gorgeous, stunning, and perfect size watch I have ever owned! I see all these bad ratings and I just think these people are completely wrong because it is great quality and so perfect! I was a little hesitant to tell my boyfriend that this was the one I wanted because of all the ratings but I am so glad that I did because it is just wonderful! The chronograph works great and is super easy to set up! Now with all this being said, DO NOT wear this watch if you plan on scraping your wrist on hard surfaces because that is complete ignorance. I wear mine almost everyday and it is still good as new! Hope my rating was helpful.
review image
0Comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 18, 2017
Received replacement watch(because the first one was all scuffed up), and it too was all scuffed up. It had a big gouge in one of the links and after wearing it for only a couple days, is tarnished all over and scratched up. Very disappointed.
on March 17, 2017
Wife loves it, she said it's kind of heavy. Come with a large band that need to be fitted, but that's a good thing. I came well packaged and perfect condition.
on June 19, 2013
This watch is so beautiful and elegant looking. Its very rich looking. I got it for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it. We had to take it in to have some links taken out. The only reason that I gave it a four star and not a five is because its still big on her with two links taken out so we had them take out three and it was to tight. So they added one back in and it just fits to loose on her but she wants to keep it. She is a very small adult. So I tried it on and it was to big for me too.
on March 15, 2017
Love this watch. The color goes with almost everything
on June 17, 2014
Great watch, got this for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift and she loved it. It looks really nice on the wrist and matches most outfits. The problem, however, was that after only 4-5 months the rose gold plating started to peel off and made the bracelet look extremely worn.
on November 26, 2014
My wife loves this watch, it's classy without being too gaudy. She is a 4'11 women with very thin wrists and the watch is not too overpowering on her small arms. The diamond like stones around perimeter add a nice shine to the already beautiful watch.
on July 9, 2017
Great watch! Had ordered it for my mother fir Mother's Day but she preferred something a bit lighter. Therefore I've been enjoying the watch! Can be a tad heavier than a standard watch but nothing unbearable.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2015
I love this watch! I bought it back in July and so far I haven't had any problems with it, it continues to keep good time. It is on the larger size, I have bigger wrists so it works for me but beware that this is really the size of a mans watch. The rose gold is beautiful and I get so many compliments whenever I wear it, I'm planning on buying it in silver so I can have one that matches everything!
review imagereview image
on February 10, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I purchased the rose gold w/bling and it is stunning. My daughter has the same watch in the silver and it is also very pretty. I'm a bit older and more used to smaller, thinner watches so i'm still getting used to the large one but i can read it much better!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.