BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 30, 2015
Sold by: Timely Vision
They sent me replica of Michael Kors watch. Packaging of the watch made me dubious about the authenticity of the product and I went personally to a showroom to see the watch and packaging itself. Pics uploaded for anyone who wants to buy from them and authenticity checks;
First pic close up of watches;
- In the authentic watch, date window will always be centered and 24hrs clock will work fine
Second pic packaging;
- pillow of authentic watch will have cardboard type material on the sides
- manual comes with authentic watch will be thinner than fake
- in authentic packaging, on the edge of lower box 'Michael Kors' will be written
- upper box (box cover) will be long in hte authentic packaging.
review image review image
22 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2016
I got this for my wife and she loves it! But most importantly...i like it lol its well detailed and has the date and simple stop watch, yeah we all know its michael kors so its a bit pricy but it was on sale for around $200 and thats a steal. Even at $250 its not so bad. Over all its a nice looking watch and it works, no problems what so ever đź‘Ť
on May 1, 2017
Love this watch. Great piece
on March 15, 2017
Just got mines and it's beautiful
on January 2, 2017
My sister-in-law loved it like anything!!
on March 19, 2016
One of the best present for my birthday from me to myself! I love my new watch, I have the silver version of the same watch that my boyfriend gave me for my birthday last year; he bought it at Macy's and it was not cheap. My new acquisition it looks wonderful and it is the real thing! I could not be happier! I could definitely recommend this watch if you are interested! I love the clasp is very easy and secure! My Movado watch has the same clasp and like it a lot!
on March 8, 2017
Beautiful watch for a fabulous price.
on June 21, 2017
Love love love my new Michael Kors watch. It arrived quickly considering I'm in Australia. And it was well packaged. So no chance of damage being done to it.
on August 18, 2017
I absolutely love this watch it's a real official MK watch. It comes packaged in an authentic MK box with a little cushion. It has a nice balanced weight to it, it's even better looking in person. It definitely catches the eye and it's versatile. Depending on the women it does need to be adjusted.
on September 2, 2017