Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on July 3, 2015
Beautiful watch!
review image
on December 5, 2016
This watch is georgous!! It's a legit Michael kors watch. Comes with book and regular box. I get nothing but good comments about it. It's very fancy, a little on the heavy side.
review image review image
on April 10, 2014
I was shopping for an all silver watch and found this one. This watch is very elegant and huge. Every time I wear it I get compliments. It has beautiful details and I love the Roman numerals! Very sparkly.
on June 29, 2015
I just received this watch and just had to right a review! Just WOW! This watch is beyond gorgeous. Such a statement piece. Good size and not too much bling! Ladies, treat yourself to this beautiful time piece. Fellas, if you're looking for a gift to wow that special lady, look no further!
on September 20, 2015
Even prettier in person, a beautiful watch. It is heavy because of the large face, but not an issue to me.
on November 28, 2016
Beautiful watch that received lots of compliments, but I'm very disappointed. This is not a cheap watch and after only owning for a month and wearing less than 10 times there's already some stones missing.
on March 31, 2015
Gorgeous watch. Beyond all my expectations!!! Looks great when Dressed up or dressed Down.
on March 27, 2014
Love the watch! I get a lot of compliments about the bigger face! Just a bit disaapointed with the fact that a prong is coming out where the links are. For the price, I don't the hassle of back and forth conversations and return shipping, waiting for my watch to be fixed. Will have to take it to a local watch company to fix. :(
on December 23, 2014
Just the right amount of sparkle without being too over the top! My only complaint, the 2nd day I wore the watch I realize I had to reset the time. I'm not sure why but the battery is working fine. Other than that, I'm happy with my new "bling" purchase!
on February 4, 2014
I love it so much!!! It is so pretty. I just wore it for the first time and I have already got a lot of compliments

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.