Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on November 24, 2012
What more can I say when It comes from Michael kors . The man knows Women He knocked it out Of the park with Camille She's sexy Luxurious Classy Makes you walk with the swagger And the Plus is you can go To any of his stores And get a smile and a free sizing Can't beat that girls Bravo Michael!!!!!
on August 9, 2017
nice watch
on June 26, 2015
Nice looking, but cheap. My wife is a RN and she uses this for taking pulse. The screws holding the back on were carbon steel and rusted within months of the purchase. We sent it for repair and were hit with a ** $60 ** repair bill.

She still wears it, and it is attractive, but very disappointing that Kors would brand a POS like this.
on January 23, 2014
I have always wanted a MK watch--but had a hard time with the store price of $250. I got this one at $155 and it is soooo beautiful and it is the original! Excellent shipping from Jomashop and they have their own 2 yr warranty. I did have to have it sized at the local mall--but that was only $15 more.
Thanks amazon!
on February 20, 2013
The watch was in perfect condition when I received it and I was pleased to find that it is as gorgeous in person as it is in the picture! Not to mention the fact that I purchased the watch for about $60 less than retail value. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase!
on February 23, 2016
Good quality nice design, good delivery
on September 22, 2013
I love everything about this watch. The size, gold color and the dial are all perfect. I have a very small wrist and I love the oversized look. I also really like the roman numeral on the dial and the white background which stands out. This is the watch to order for a slightly different oversized watch look that is very much in style right now!
My local MK store sized the band for free :)
on September 11, 2014
The watch looks great, feels great on the wrist, and seems to be accurate. My only disappointment is the instruction manual that came with it. No instruction on how to change the battery, what size, etc. The only instruction given was how to set the time and date.
So far, I would recommend this watch.
on October 4, 2013
This watch is extremely beautiful as it is solid. Yes, it is a little heavier than others but its not that heavy that you even would notice while wearing it. It's the perfect watch for the "boyfriend" look.

I liked it so much I purchased it in both the gold and silver tones.

Highly recommend.
on June 27, 2015
Arrived beautifully, new & much quicker than anticipated! Looks great dressed up or for casual everyday wear, I would recommend this purchase you will not regret it. Very good quality!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.