Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5636 Women's Chronograph Camille Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on October 25, 2012
I love my watch. The only problem that I have with it is that the stones around the watch are falling off. That is the only thing that upsets me because I paid so much money for it and it's falling ap.art
on August 12, 2013
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for her birthday and I cannot begin to count how many times someone has stopped us to complement her watch! They would talk to her for several minutes and ask where she got it! The rose gold definitely matches most of her outfits and handbags so it is the best gift I have purchased for her!
on July 28, 2013
If I could get another star, I would rate one more to this one, because it is my favorite ítem since I started to shop (compulsibly) on Amazon. It's big, but georgeous. I wish I could wear it everyday! I combined it with my rose gold hoop, and I look Young, glamorous but not chip. Definitely my loved one!!!
on September 20, 2013
I was terrified to buy a MK watch online, especially one with so many crystals. I thought "Oh boy, I am going to get this and at least one crystal will be missing". Thankfully, it came in its original box, still wrapped in plastic, and original tag! Everything was perfect and you wouldn't believe how many people compliment me on this watch. It sparkles like crazy in the light. 100% satisfied, I would buy from this dealer again. :) I've had it for a couple months now and it looks just as beautiful as the day I got it.
on March 8, 2014
Hi, this watch came in as expected. We are very disappointed that the bracelet on the watch quickly showed the silver under the rise gold. If I had bought this in a department store I would have returned so we are pretty disappointed
on October 16, 2015
I love love love my watch. It came in a brief amount of time and looks just as good as the picture. People always compliment me on it and I wear it whenever I go out. It is a little heavy on my wrist but it is just beautiful.
on March 30, 2014
My wonderful husband got me this watch for my birthday!!!!!!! I love it! It's way prettier in person then in this picture. Buy it in rose gold and watch all the compliments flow. I have only had it a week and already had 3 people tell me how great it is
on July 4, 2015
The item looks like the picture but when I got it the time didn't change, I actually just opened it and got some of the links take out to fund out that the freaking watch isn't changing time. It sucks because there is no return, I don't want the money back, I just want the watch to operate effectively. I didn't spend my money for no reason!!!!!!
on May 1, 2014
I love this watch! Its pretty its big almost like a mans watch but its awesome!!!!!! I think its a nice gift to give someone!
on February 28, 2014
I received my watch today am so loving the big chucky look and feel, eye for detail it was well packaged by amazon , its a bit too big .. but that can easily be sorted by removing a link happy with my purchase. :-)

See 1 answered question