Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MICHAEL Michael Kors East West Top Zip Tote in Signature PVC
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on July 5, 2013
I absolutely love my new Michael Kors purse ! Very nice , it still came with the tags, the material is amazing. I was a little skeptical about at first I didn't know if I was buying a real one or a knock off, but to my relieve it's an authentic product :) very very pleased .
on June 26, 2012
This bag is really beautiful! It's a little smaller than I had expected but is still the perfect size for carrying around all my stuff. It came in perfect condition and was delivered a lot sooner than expected.
on December 9, 2013
Bought this for my wife as an early Christmas gift and she absolutely loved it. It's very well made and has plenty of room for all the essentials and then some. Her previous tote would flop over whenever she would set it down but this one stands tall because the bottom is flat.
on December 14, 2013
I recently ordered this purse for my mom and it came in earlier than the estimated time. It was well packaged and it is authentic (something I worried about) I totally recommend & I'm sure I'll be purchasing more items :)
on September 6, 2013
I was so happy when I saw the box on the porch. The delivery was fast. The purse was everything that I expected! Definitely, will purchase again. :)
on August 31, 2013
I love my bag. The zipper is high quality. It never gets stuck. Great for driving in the car (nothing spills out).
on July 10, 2013
Loe my new purse! I has all my must haves, zipper on top, shoulder straps, and pockets on outside for phone and keys.
Color is neutral and goes with everything.
on September 19, 2013
I was so happy when this zip Tote purse arrived, It is beautiful and I have enjoyed carrying it. Every where I go someone comes up to me and complements me on my purse.I LOVE LOVE LOVE this purse.
Like " Si " would say! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
on November 24, 2013
This bag is just the right size, as I like the larger bags. It has a very high quality zipper you can use with just one hand. It arrived on time with no hassles. Highly recommend.
on December 18, 2013
I got this bag for school and it's totally hot. Looks just the same in person. I live in South FL so white is always a good color :)