- File Size: 513 KB
- Print Length: 166 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cole Dixon Publishing, LLC (June 20, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 20, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00578UY88
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,362,006 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4673 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
- #6801 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- #20469 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
Michele Bachmann's America Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
For years I have watched the Republican Party drift further and further from its moorings to embrace extremism and divisiveness, fabricate history, demonize secularism, dismiss erudition, and insert itself voyeuristically into the private lives of Americans even as it insists that government be made smaller and less responsive to the oldest, youngest and weakest of citizens. And I wondered what had happened to the party of my grandparents, where the Grand Old Party had gone, and who had hijacked it.
In short, I wondered at the party who could produce a spectacle like Michele Bachmann.
With meticulous research and the dispassionate insight of the veteran political observers and operatives they are, Truscott and Prendergast have shown us who's manipulating the Republican puppet strings and the impact this has on all Americans, regardless of party affiliation. Google the secretive Council for National Policy and its offspring, CNP Action, Inc. Then read Michele Bachmann's America. You'll never view American politics the same way again.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines