Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on October 21, 2012
This is my 2nd Michele watch and it is wonderful. This was no surprise; I know this watch and have wanted it for some time. It's big, but comfortable and the diamonds are good quality. Amazon had the BEST price and it arrived in perfect condition. My other Michele came from Joma Shop (sp?) through Amazon, but this came from Amazon proper. The Joma one took 9 days (they apologized), the one from Amazon took 1 day. Both watches arrived in perfect condition.
on September 21, 2014
I just love this watch. It's just enough not overpowering. I purchased a couple leather bands also just so I could switch it up a bit. The price was also amazing. This watch retails for $1995. So I am more than delighted.
on December 19, 2014
Watch arrived next day. That was super fast shipping. The watch looks great and my fiancée loved it.
on February 18, 2013
This watch met all my expectations and I love it. The detail on it is what catches you eye the most.I think anyone who wants something nice for themselves might want this treat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.