Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 22, 2015
Any book on Michelle Obama is wonderful...as long as it's accurate. This book serves as a conversation piece on my center ottoman.
on December 16, 2013
I love FLOUS. She is the epitome of what a First Lady should be. The book features her seemingly effortless style, which can either be haute couture or off-the-rack.
on June 1, 2016
Love the book thanks
on December 26, 2015
Wonderful pictures and great stories
on June 13, 2014
Wonderful Book. A must have for any Obama Fan. Great Gift or for Personal Collection. Beautiful wording and Pages. I so Love Michelle Obama.
on April 6, 2015
Love this book on the first Lady ! Easy to follow and great read
on May 28, 2013
This is a good book to give as a gift to anyone who admires Mrs. Obama, and to add to a personal collection of books on the First Lady. The photos are very good.
on October 25, 2010
Our First Lady is stunning and delightful, and just an all around beauty. We are blessed to have them as our First Family. WOW !!!
on October 8, 2009
I got both this book and "Michelle Style" by Norwood. About 70% of the material seems like overlap, but they chose pictures of her in slightly different poses. This book has larger photos, but I felt like slightly less information on where to buy the outfits than Norwood's book. That said, I am very glad that I bought both of them, as I have managed to assemble a wardrobe that largely copies this fashion icon.