- Series: E2000
- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: Michigan State Univ Bulletin Office; 2 Revised edition (July 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565250044
- ISBN-13: 978-1565250048
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Michigan Snakes: A Field Guide and Pocket Reference (E2000) 2 Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The author's habitat descriptions, and the fact that my snake has a rather stout body led me to identify my snake as an Eastern Garter Snake.
I had no idea there were so many species of snake in Michigan until I read this book. I'm looking forward to spotting some of the other species that the author places in my neighborhood.