We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones, may vary in size, shape and color
Like any artist, Mickey Lynn is certainly a complex breed. After many unfulfilling years as a systems engineer, she decided to live out her true passion of crafting bold, organic jewelry from natural, semi-precious gemstones and mixed metals.
She and her partner, Seth Shindeldecker, formed Mickey Lynn Jewelry, Inc. in 2008. They pooled resources, set high standards for only the most authentic stones and poured themselves into their work to ensure that the brand was successful.
Since then, her designs have been featured in boutiques around the world, favored by countless celebrities, and can be spotted in several television shows and magazines.
Mickey Lynn only uses natural stones, and frequently ventures to South America to coordinate her designs directly with the source. All of her pieces are homegrown and hand-crafted in Mickey Lynn Jewelry’s Atlanta, Georgia studio by skilled artists.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- ASIN: B008KKMITS
- Item model number: E21-7013
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Mickey Lynn Jewelry|
|Gem Type||Drusy quartz|