Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(1 star). See all 262 reviews
on June 30, 2016
Initial title has the Mickey Mote included which is why I bought it. However it did not actually come with.
review image
on December 12, 2017
doesn't work in DVD player
on April 8, 2013
good for 2-4 yr olds - my 5 yr old is too advanced. I thought I was ordering the Mickey Mouse Magazine because this is listed under magazines. I doesn't say anywhere that it is a video.
on October 30, 2014
What I purchased wasn't what I received. Very disappointed. Will take more time and cost than what I purchased for. Would not recommend buying anything from this buyer
on January 26, 2013
We tried my son's new Mickey Mote on several DVD remotes. It did not work! Very dissappointed. Would like another one that works!!!
on February 8, 2013
I had to return this due to overseas format. I was not aware this wouldn't work in our DVD player. Did get refund.
on June 29, 2016
DVD won't play
on January 2, 2011
The remote is cheaply made. It only works on compatible DVD players and select episodes. I had ordered the Handy Manny one as well, I am returning it. Don't waste your money!
on December 25, 2010
"Santa" brought this gift to our 2 year old son. He was so excited to get it. The Mickey Mote set-up is simple enough...IF YOU HAVE A COMPATIBLE DVD REMOTE!!! We have a Sony 5-Disc changer and the Mote would not program to our DVD remote. It wouldn't program to our Blu-Ray (also Sony) remote either. Practically, we paid $30 for a DVD. We tried to find a link to techincal support, but there is no such listing. I'm sure it is a great product if you can use it. Just be advised that it might not work with some remote controls.
on July 27, 2015
We burned this because Disney promotes Homosexuality now which is wrong!