Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 15, 2012
We downloaded this for our Kindle Fire for our almost 3-year-old who loves everything Mickey. The story in itself is cute as "Miss M" (Minnie in disguise) helps Mickey make a Valentine for Minnie. We would have really loved the story if we could see it better. The text on the Kindle Fire is so small it's almost difficult to read. The same with the pictures. You can make out cute things in the background but can't really see any detail. There is no zoom and absolutely no special features. It's like they scanned the pages of the book and gave them to you in a pdf format. Very disappointing. We usually enjoy most books for the Kindle Fire as much as their hard copy form but not this one. If you are going to spend the money, order the book and don't waste your money downloading it.
on April 8, 2014
I love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books but this one feels like it was written by someone who has never seen the show, read one of the books or even has kids. This is by far my least favorite one to read to my kids. It only has Mickey and Ms. M (Non-talking Minnie) but no other characters. And do kids these days really know what a spinning wheel and knitting needles are? (to make a hat for Minnie... the same day he needs to give it to her, way to procrastinate Mickey).
Though it's be cute to get a book for each holiday, but pass on this one. Even the bonus stickers don't make up for having to read this non-sense over and over.
on February 29, 2008
My daughter loves this book. The first day we got it, she used up all the pretty shiny stickers that are inside!
on February 11, 2013
My 1 1/2 year old son LOVES Mickey Mouse (he calls him "Mou Mou"). We just had to get this for him for Valentine's Day. The story is very similar to a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode and should be familiar to any child who is a fan of the TV show. My son likes to look at the pictures more than anything...and the book has already taken quite a beating from him (his fault, not the quality of the book). Nice product, but just a bit overpriced considering it is a fairly short story (but you are paying for the Disney name and characters).
on January 25, 2013
I got this so that I could have a little present for my niece on Valentine's Day. It came in a timely manner, was well packaged in perfect condition, and included in the book is a sheet of stickers which I didn't realize initially. I'm sure my niece will love it.
on January 9, 2013
I let my little girl pick out a book a week to buy on our KFHD, and this week she chose this book. She's a huge Minnie mouse fan and loves the book. The book is a perfect length and has a few riddles along the way to keep your child thinking. Great purchase.
on March 7, 2013
Pros:
Shows Mickey Mouse working hard to make a special gift for Mini.
Has two pages of shiny stickers

Cons: I don't like the deception that Mini Mouse, disguised at Ms. M, perpetrates. She comes over to the Clubhouse in disguise to drop hints so that Mickey will know what to get her. That's totally annoying behavior, even for a mouse!
The way the book skims over the elaborate process of making a wool hat requires a big suspension of disbelief, but for a kid's book, I'll try to let it go.
on February 23, 2014
this book has a great storyline and both my son and daughter enjoyed it! (ages 5/4) this is a cute little book and it even came with stickers, what kid doesn't love stickers. it has bright colors and the story isn't long but it isn't short, its just perfect!
on February 2, 2013
If your child likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and loves books he or she will love this! Especially with the stickers that comes with it.We used the stickers to make Valentines. Double the fun for not much money.
on June 3, 2012
We had her for a weekend a few weeks ago and she loves Mickey, so I downloaded several books for her that I read to her. She was more interested in the pictures and loves turning the pages. She is too little to really know if she liked the story but she loved the pictures.