Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 8, 2014
I love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books but this one feels like it was written by someone who has never seen the show, read one of the books or even has kids. This is by far my least favorite one to read to my kids. It only has Mickey and Ms. M (Non-talking Minnie) but no other characters. And do kids these days really know what a spinning wheel and knitting needles are? (to make a hat for Minnie... the same day he needs to give it to her, way to procrastinate Mickey).
Though it's be cute to get a book for each holiday, but pass on this one. Even the bonus stickers don't make up for having to read this non-sense over and over.
6 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2013
My 1 1/2 year old son LOVES Mickey Mouse (he calls him "Mou Mou"). We just had to get this for him for Valentine's Day. The story is very similar to a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode and should be familiar to any child who is a fan of the TV show. My son likes to look at the pictures more than anything...and the book has already taken quite a beating from him (his fault, not the quality of the book). Nice product, but just a bit overpriced considering it is a fairly short story (but you are paying for the Disney name and characters).
3 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2018
I don't see what the negative reviews are about. I HAVE TO READ THIS TO MY DAUGHTER EVERY NIGHT! I HAVE SINCE VALENTINE'S DAY!
She loves it.
on March 7, 2013
Pros:
Shows Mickey Mouse working hard to make a special gift for Mini.
Has two pages of shiny stickers

Cons: I don't like the deception that Mini Mouse, disguised at Ms. M, perpetrates. She comes over to the Clubhouse in disguise to drop hints so that Mickey will know what to get her. That's totally annoying behavior, even for a mouse!
The way the book skims over the elaborate process of making a wool hat requires a big suspension of disbelief, but for a kid's book, I'll try to let it go.
One person found this helpful
on February 14, 2017
Cute story and my kids loved the stickers. I would recommend removing the stickers before leaving it out around kids...my 2 year old placed the stickers all over the pages while I was working in the kitchen! Lesson learned :)
on February 17, 2017
This is definitely not my favorite minnie mouse book. For a small child, it is a little confusing because they are so literal. One page asks what colors Mickey should mix to make pink, but there is already a bar of pink paint in the picture, so my daughter says he doesn't need to mix anything. It's small things like that that make this book a little annoying to read.
on March 16, 2018
They loved this, especially the stickers, not so much mom and dad!!
on February 5, 2017
Lovely story!!!
One person found this helpful
on April 3, 2018
My grandchildren love it
on February 1, 2018
Disgusting, stained book with stuck, ripped stickers & falling apart at stapled seam. Hard to believe this would pass any quality assurance or maybe there is none because this book belongs in the garbage & not to be given or sold. Wish I knew how to attach pics from my phone.