Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 6, 2013
I put these 315/70/17s on my leveled 2008 F150 after doing a lot of research on off-road tires. I wanted to find replacement tires for my truck but also get something with a name-brand and performance when I take my truck through mud and snow. My careful measurements paid off and I have just enough clearance for the front tires. I have had my truck in the mud since and these tires are amazing! They throw mud like you wouldn't believe and I don't see myself ever getting stuck with these tires. Traction in the snow is pretty good. The only bad thing about them is they are a little soft to be towing with, unless they are aired up to at least 44 psi. Other than that, they're the best tires I've ever owned. I like the road noise, its not too bad either. I have put on about 2,000 miles and they are barely worn. I'm expecting to get around 50,000 miles out of them since I'll rotate them every 3,000 miles at my oil changes. Kudos to Amazon for having the best price I could find and for free shipping!!! Wish I could post pictures of them on my truck lol.
review imagereview image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on November 5, 2011
This was my second set of M/T Baja MTZ's. The first set lasted me 50,000 miles- 4 1/2 years. So I went with the same tires except this time I got it from Amazon. The price was right. I did my shopping, and could not find a better price. The tires came in a timely manner straight to my door.These tires are quite on the road for mud tires. I get great compliments on my new treads.I do majority of my shopping on line and find that I can't go wrong shopping at Amazon.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on March 14, 2016
Fast delivery and best price I could find plus free shipping. Can't wait for my lift kit to arrive so I can get them on my Jeep !!!! Have attached photo of them on my new rugged ridge gun metal gray wheels and they are gonna look awesome !!!! update- lift is on and tires are installed. Love it !!!!!
on November 1, 2016
Taken them rock climbing and loved the way they grab. Have not had snow yet but I expect they will perform as well as the reviews have claimed.
on December 22, 2014
awesome tires for my H2. Good feel and traction.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 4, 2015
Great tire superb traction in mud and snow, they handle and ride great, road noise is slightly less than expected overall a great buy!
2 helpful votes
on July 14, 2016
Awesome tires very little road noise would buy them again!
on August 2, 2015
I ordered them on Monday and they were here by Wednesday I couldn't be more satisfied they look great on my 2006 F250
on April 12, 2016
Awedome looking tires!! Great price. Very helpful seller! !
on November 9, 2015
Best tires I've ever owned work great mud and snow
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.