Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on April 28, 2013
I enjoyed the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" and I aso enjoy the soundtrack DVD. I came across "O Mickey, Where Art Thou?" while browsing here on Amazon.com, and laughed just at the very idea of bluegrass renditions of Disney tunes. I bought the album just because the idea made me laugh.

It works! The music is bluegrass, which I love. And this particular take on Disney songs just works. If you enjoy Disney and bluegrass, and have a sense of humor, this album will give you pleasure.
on December 31, 2013
The bluegrass is well played, but there are no words to the familiar Disney tunes, which would have made it better. This is a cheerful CD.
on June 1, 2003
Elizabeth Cook's version of "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" alone is worth the price of this CD. And then there are eleven icing-on-the-cake foot-tapping tunes! Collin Raye's "Circle of Life" is the very best version of this song, of which all versions are great, because it's the one that makes you want to dance. There are also moving ballads, like "Baby Mine" and "When She Loved Me." No one can listen to "The Bare Necessities" or "When I See an Elephant Fly" and not smile. Anyone who enjoys cheerful, happy-go-lucky music will adore this CD.
on May 25, 2011
This music gives me a lot of happiness. It brings back days when I watched the Mickey Mouse Club and watched the Disney Movies when I was a kid. The joyfulness of the words and music take me away from everyday tasks and worries.
I really like this CD.
This was a gift for a friend. She heard my CD and said she really liked the music and wanted to share it with her Grandkids.
on May 11, 2013
Disney always does a fantastic job and this cd is no exception, I should tell you it doesn't come in a jewel case though, it's a very nice, portfolio style cardboard, but it's not a jewel case. For the price you can't beat it.
on December 30, 2015
Arrived in time. Exactly as promised.
on April 3, 2015
This album is fun, but many of the songs aren't that far off from their classic styles
on February 16, 2016
Very fun!
on July 7, 2013
Enjoy the songs and arrangements on this album. Keeps my spirits up. Play it in the background when teaching art to children, and they love it too! Happy music!
on October 4, 2014
A different approach to Disney music.