Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 4, 2013
This is for Windows XP so if you have a newer system,, don't buy it. But if you have XP on a kids computer, they will absolutely love this game. The activities are perfect, for even 2 year olds that can manipulate a computer mouse. I purchased it for my wife's in home daycare, and the kids cannot get enough of it. It's easy for two children to play together as well. You won't regret this purchase.
on April 20, 2012
I purchased this game for my 4 yr old last Christmas. The learning activities are phenominal. There are many, many different educational games and activities to choose from. Great music and art also. My DD absolutely loves working on the cars in Goofy's garage. The only problem that we had was with initial navigation. I had to sit down and figure it out so that I could teach my daughter how to get around from one activity to the next. However, this could have easily been solved by reading the directions (for an adult). I still think it's a little complex and complicated for a preschooler who is new to the PC. After about 2 weeks of continued use, my DD was off and running and finally able to navigate the game on her own. Overall, well worth the investment.
on March 5, 2012
I babysit for a 21/2 year old and have been looking for this for a long time. His 15 year old brother had this same cd 15 years ago!He started playing this at 3 years old. I think it is a very good learning tool, but also fun for the kids. He gets a kick out of going to Goofy's garage and designing his own trucks and painting them, and then printing them out. be prepared to buy lots of ink for your printer! I would recomend this 100% for an early learning tool for hand eye coordination, and thinking skills.
on April 14, 2011
This is a great game! My two-year old is enthralled by the sounds, music, and characters, and is quickly mastering his numbers, shapes, and colors. He's also learning matching skills, comparison skills (bigger, smaller, etc) and honing his fine motor skills by learning to use a computer mouse pad. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!
on June 20, 2013
I bought this for my 3-year old nephew, and he loves it! He will be starting Pre-K in a few months, and this is def helping him get prepared for school and learning new things!
on March 23, 2013
Great for learning... My son loves building the cars. He mastered how to enter all the programs with in a d ay. The only issue is that he prints the coloring pages way to easy and to often.
on September 21, 2011
I purchased this software for my 3 year old to learn how to use a computer. It is great! He loves to play his games. The quality is great and the games are fun. It is amazing how he took to the game and after we showed him once how to play he took to it and now he can completely navigate the game and play all by himself. I would recommend to anyone that wants to get their child interested in learning and using a computer.
on August 6, 2015
does not work well in our computers
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2013
Grands love this product. Grands look to work on my computer with this game. Others who visit my house with children love to play also
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2011
My son loves playing this game, it has a lot of different things to do with numbers and letters. It is very interesting, the best part to him is when he gets to honk the horn at Uncle Donald and watch him drop his towels and duck when he gets scared. It is very good, we need some more Mikey Mouse!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.