3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Micover Stickover-Mini Universal Windscreen for DSLRs, Phones, Laptops, Small Video Cameras
|Price:||$19.95 + $2.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 8 Fur Windscreens (Some cameras require 2 windscreens)
- 4 Felt Covers
- 16 Replacement Stickers
- 90 day warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Stickover-Mini works with most DSLRs and camcorders. The Stickover is designed to stick directly over the small microphone holes on your camera. --- Works with most common cameras like Contour Roam, Contour GPS, Contour Plus, Kodak PlayFull models, Nikon J1, Olympus e-pm1, Samsung mv800, Lumix gf3, Olympus tg-810, Olympus tg-610, Fujifilm FinePix XP20, Canon powershot SD4500, Lumix FH5, Canon s 40, Sony hx100, Nikon p500, Sony dsc-tx55, Nikon s9100, Sony hx9, Canon sx230, Nikon S8200, Nikon s8100, Panasonic zs8, Samsung sh100, Canon elph 310 HS, Canonsx150, Nikon s6200, Canon elph 300 hs, Sony h70, Fujifilm s2950, Sony wx9, Nikon s6100, Lumix fh24, Canon elph 100 hs, Nikon s4100, Samsung pl210, Canon a3300 IS, Sony w570, Sony w560, Fujifilm ts10, Samsung pl120, Canon a2200, Nikons3100, Olympus vg-140, Samsung st65, Sony w530, Nikon l24, Sony nex-5k, Sony nex-5n, Samsung h-300, Samsung q10, Panasonic hdc-tm90, Samsung w200, Sony sx85 and sx65, Sony cx130, Canon hfr21 and hfr20, Sony bloggie duo, Sony Bloggie hd, Sony Bloggie touch, Kodak playsport 2nd and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i searched long and hard for the perfect dead cat for the g7x. a lot of people were making DIY dead cats on youtube and i didnt want to go that route. luckily i found this!
easy to use 3m sticky tape, Since the g7x has two little holes on each side of the speaker, you have to cut the 3m tape on each side so you dont cover the mics, then apply the tape above, and below the mic. then simply add the deadcat on and youre set! i recorded some audio next to the fan and it nearly covers up all the wind noise. must have purchase!
The only exception is one time I had the camera on a monopod (selfie stick) out the car window. That wind ended up being a bit too boisterous for the windscreens, but even then, it was much less than what you'd expect from a situation like that.
I think they're priced about $6 too high, but they do the job as described.