Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 6, 2014
The pro side... Still not getting any pilling, still looks good. I use these as my winter sheets when we need a bit more heat retained. The upper sheet is pretty much equivalent to a light blanket. They deal moderately well with night sweats as long as they are not extreme.

Cons- Not faulting the sheets, but severe night sweats tend to result in a soaking clammy mess. Absorbency is not one of their best virtues in extreme circumstances. But then, not much is. Definitely not a summer sheet unless you have a body temp that freezes all summer. Houses who run very low ac temps might find these useful.

In any case, these are good soft sheets that work as advised. I was a die hard flannel sheet person, but these are superior and don't lose their heft with multiple washings. Functioning as well today as the day after I washed them for the second or third time. First few times you wash them, your dryer trap will literally be filled with huge amounts of fluff debris. After that, all is good.
on October 13, 2010
I had thought well the price isnt bad and since we are currently living overseas due to military move and our whole house is concrete or marble what could be better than thick sheets! I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, they even fit over my extradeep mattress that even other specially made sheets did not. I love the color it is very rich and deep and let me tell you they are warm but not so much so that they leave you sweating, We didnt use more than a light blanket last night and it was cold enough for frost. I know later in the season we will have to move up to a thick blanket but this year I doubt anyone will complain of the cold!!They feel durable and washed quite well even remained soft after line drying (we dont use a dryer). I am thinking of buying sets for all my cold weather climate family they are absolutely wonderful and I KNOW I will be buying some extra sets for my family. My daughter got hers first and she adores them says she feels like when she was little with her blankie! I say give them a try they sure knock flannel sheets out of the water!
on November 3, 2011
Love, love, love these sheets! They are so soft, extremely plush, and the satin really makes them classier. A word of warning, they FILL the wash machine! I have an oversized front loader, and I am literally shoving them in to make them fit! They wash nicely, dry super fluffy, and maintain their softness. For those who worry about pilling, here's the secret. Any, and I mean ANY, fleece will pill of you use fabric softener in the wash. Only wash your fleece with detergent, and skip the softener, and they will not pill! I speak from experience here. We live in COLD Wyoming, and we have fleece everything- blankets, sheets, pants, pajamas, slippers, socks, jackets, shirts.......we practically eat, sleep, and breathe fleece. I always wash my fleece together and just don't use fabric softener, and all of our fleece is just as soft as the day we bought it. Just a little tip! :-)
on June 7, 2011
I recently had some awful experiences at Target with sheets and blankets. I didn't want to get these sheets because I wanted to find a patterned sheet, but after I saw that they were only 16 dollars for the size and color I wanted, I couldn't say no. And my Target-scratched-bottom was craving softness! I thought, I'm not taking chances with cheap sheets that I know will be uncomfortable anymore - let's go for microfiber. They have not disappointed. They are super soft, just like other microfiber blankets I've been using normally. Some people don't like this feeling so that may not be for you, but if you have any microfluff/plush blankets you know the feeling and it delivers.

One cool thing about these sheets is the top sheet. Why? Well, I never really used top (unfitted) sheets. My blanket was always soft enough and top sheets would get kicked off of the bed in no time. Since these are so fuzzy, it's actually like a very thin microfiber blanket! You can just use this on warmer nights without a blanket and you will be much warmer than normal top sheets.

Minus one for the fluff (will attach a picture soon if I can). I literally have maybe a pool ball sized lump of fuzz from this blanket, and this is minus any stuff that the dryer caught the first time. This seems to be getting better as time goes on but there are always small balls of fuzz, or "pills". If you can't handle that, don't buy these sheets!

This came in a HUGE box, btw, so be warned. The sheets are super bulky.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I had bought 2 queen sets and a king set. They are okay but they were not soft as stated. I put them in the wash and the thread started pulling apart. The fabric separated and felt hard instead of soft. I returned it and by the way I give Amazon 10 stars for returns and customer service. I went out the next day and bought fleece sheets from Walmart for $25 for a set vs. this set for $50 and what made me even more disgusted was that I would have paid $50 the Walmart fleece sheets and wouldn't have gotten these sheets even if they paid me to take them.
on February 6, 2013
I love love love these sheets. They have transformed my bed into a toasty warm cavern for the most comfortable sleep ever. They are super fuzzy, making my bed feel warm as soon as I crawl into it. I live in VT in a poorly insulated apartment, so I actually bought a heated mattress pad to keep myself warm when I sleep. Coupled with the mattress pad, these sheets have changed my winter sleeping standards-- even if my room is freezing cold (which is usually is) I am toasty warm inside my bed.

I would highly recommend these! One thing I guess I should mention is that the underside of the sheet (not really an issue with the fitted sheet since that's going on a mattress) gets kind of pilled and will get on your pajamas. Honestly, I don't really sleep with clothes on so I don't find it to be a problem, and it seems to get better as you wash them more.
on December 20, 2011
Years ago I had a set of Flannel sheets that were so warm, soft and fuzzy. They became old and worn. I have not been able to find any flannel sheets that compare to that old set until I found these. I read a negative review about how these micro fluff sheets pill and shead. I remembered my old set had done that when they were new, so I was sold. I love these sheets, they do tend to shead but for me it is well worth it.

I've had these sheets for 2 years. They have been on my bed everyday except one. Last summer I put my cool summer sheets on and got up in the middle of the night and put these fuzzy ones back on. I can't stand to be hot at night and for some reason I stay cool in these. It does not make sense but it works for me. The only night they weren't on my bed was when my kitty threw-up at night and I didn't like them enough to sleep with vomit.

There is a negative point. The bottom sheet elastic isn't very good to start with and wears out quickly.
on June 2, 2013
These sheets are very nice and they are well made. My husband loves them, as I bought them for his hospital type bed. The only reason I'm not giving a five star rating is due to the size of the sheets. The description says they will fit a 17" mattress. My husband's mattress is only 8" and they just fit. If you don't have the need for the deeper pockets, then these are great sheets.
on November 16, 2010
I got one set of these sheets based on reviews of others and have to add.....they are wonderful. I love the deep brown color but even better is the soft, cuddly warmth they provide. Nothing beats the instant warmth! I have never liked flannel sheets----seemed too warm and a bit "rough" but these are so soft and I don't get overly warm during the night. Of course, I live in Minnesota. I just ordered another set and am planning to get some for my daughter. They are very stretchy and the fitted sheet does shift a big. But I will take this problem for the silky soft feel.

UPDATE: Well, these are still wonderfully warm sheets......love the feel, but I have finally given up on them. They shed like nothing I have ever seen.....the wheat color is the worst, but the chocolate brown also sheds. I have washed and washed them and used a lint roller again and again and must now admit defeat. The pills of lint get on EVERYTHING-----my throw pillows are ruined and my dust ruffle. I am returning to Amazon and hoping they will understand that this is a defective product.
on November 19, 2010
I purchased these sheets based on the other reviews and because the price was reasonable. I already have a pair of fleece sheets that are more expensive and I wanted to save money on another set. These are okay but not great. The top sheet is very flimsy and the fleece doesn't go on both sides. It's finished very poorly. The bonus pillow cases are nice and the sheets do fit a large mattress. I think they are a good buy but they don't compare to the more pricey sheets in feel or in finish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.