Small Micro Lens Pouch for Leica, Micro Four Thirds, Fuji X-Pro 1, Sony NEX, Pentax Q, Nikon 1 Lenses
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interior dimensions: 60mm (2.36 inch) diameter, 80mm (3.15 inch) length
- Made of an exclusive, specially-fabricated synthetic material that has the look and feel of neoprene but provides more cushioning for greater protection
- Fits Leica M, Micro Four-Thirds, the Fuji X-Pro 1, the Sony NEX, the Pentax Q, and the Nikon 1 lenses
- See sizing chart photo for lens compatibility, this sizing chart is for reference only and may contain errors
- Lenses pictured are not included, they are only for size reference
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1.6 x 3.4 x 4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
The first pouch customized for smaller camera lenses. Whether you have a Leica M or a Micro Four Thirds system, the Micro Lens Pouch offers you a snug fit and plenty of padding to keep your costly gear safe. Made of an exclusive, specially-fabricated synthetic material, the case has the look and feel of neoprene but provides more cushioning for greater protection. With three different sizes available, there is a Micro Lens Pouch to accommodate most smaller lens sizes, including the Leica M, Micro Four-Thirds, the Fuji X-Pro 1, the Sony NEX, the Pentax Q, and the Nikon 1. Interior dimensions: 60mm (2.36 inch) diameter, 80mm (3.15 inch) length
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Fits many prime micro 4/3 lenses (small: Panasonic 14mm & 20mm; medium: Olympus 45mm,Olympus 9-18)
* nice, neoprene material that is stretchy and protective
* drawstring closure, but no attachment clip
* size chart doesn't include hood
With the development of smaller lenses and cameras from the mirrorless world (Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji), it's nice to see someone finally make a lens pouch catered to these much smaller lenses. I had gone searching for a lens pouch at my local camera store only to find that even the smallest ones from the major manufacturers were either too wide in diameter or too long. Panasonic sells lens pouches that they often provide with their kit cameras, but their availability, price and material are inferior to these.
After reading a review on Amazon, I decided to try one of their small pouches. The build quality is a nice stretchy neoprene that is able to accomodate but also protect the lens. A nice sturdy string tie and pull is included. On the tinier pancakes (Panasonic 14mm and 20mm), there is a bit of room, but it just fits the Olympus 9-18. The medium is better for the Olympus 45mm (and fits the Olympus 9-18mm too)
The reason I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 stars is that it simply has a drawstring, but no mechanism or clip to attach to a belt clip. For that solution, I store SEVERAL of my micro four third lenses in a small Zing pouch Zing 560-102 SPB1 Small Pouch (Black/Blue)
You should research the lens/size information thoroughly to insure your lens will fit well. I purchased this pouch for a Leica 90mm 2.8 Tele-Elmarit (small version).