Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2015
I am very disappointed in this product. The very first time I used it, I damaged one of the clips that keep the cards secure. I barely flexed the clip back and the plastic became discolored and the clip did not return to a secure position. The really sad part is: If they would use decent plastic for this thing, it is a great idea and would work well. I'm only giving them 3 stars because I know they can do better and I am in a generous mood. Pretty much a waste of ten bucks as is.
on April 12, 2017
I can’t believe I paid $6.95 for this piece of plastic! That said, it is the most secure and least obtrusive way to store my micro SD cards. The new cards are water resistant, so I am not so concerned about moisture. Bulk is a factor. With my DSLR, my GoPro with gimbal, and my DJI Phantom, I have to "compress" as much as possible to be mobile, and it is essential that I stay organized to avoid mistakes. This piece of plastic is the best way that I have found to accomplish that with my micro SD cards.
on September 28, 2017
Wish I'd have gotten one sooner! I have the model for SD cards too, and they're simple and super effective. I like the numbered organization on this one, I can keep track of empty and used cards easily. The retention is great, easy to get them out but I have 0 concern about a card running away on me.
on April 13, 2016
Cheap piece of plastic that holds the cards and first time I slid in a card it scratched the card. Went to return it and they wanted me to pay for shipping back which means I only get like 2$ back not worth my time for this garbage! Save your time and money and buy another product or from another company!
on July 20, 2017
Simple but effective holder. I was a bit worried initially placing microsd cards into the slots but once I realized they just snap in, I found it easy to use. This is a good way to transport microsd cards which otherwise could be damaged by static or simply lost.,
on July 29, 2017
If you have a bunch of micro sd cards, it can't hurt to get one of these rather than use a paper cup that you wind up filling with all kinds of other stuff and then later try to find an sd card that you really don't remember where you put it, but you know it is somewhere.
on May 10, 2017
This holds cards just right and they are easy to slip in and out. It is a great way to keep track of them.
on June 7, 2017
This holder is okay. The reason for taking off a couple stars is that the edges can easily get caught on clothing etc. and are sort of sharp. I like the other design where the sd cards are completely covered and the edges are smooth.
on January 16, 2014
You don't need it all the time but you're glad to have it when you do. Linux users in particular will find it handy to keep several spins on hand at all times. I keep a set of data recovery tools, a couple of live desktops, (dare I admit) a game system and a couple of data tranfer cards all in one spot. As card prices come down I will probably set another one of these for rotating data backups.

What I like: Carries not only the micro-SD cards but an adapter card, too.

and not so much: no room for labels and only ten SDslots, not enough for a full annual cycle.
on January 10, 2016
This was a great idea having all the micro sd cards in one place!

I read an article that said the plastic tab that holds the micro sd card in place won't snap back in place if it is bent down too far when removing an sd card. I use a small screwdriver and slide the card out towards the back so the plastic tab does not get bent, this works really well.