Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint, Crack-Resistant, Crystal Clear HD Tough Layer Display Protection Film (Pro Guard TL) for Olympus PEN Lite E-PL6 // PGTL2-EPL6
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Olympus PEN Lite E-PL6. Our products are made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Micro Solution's display protection films utilize the most advanced coating technology available anywhere in the world. Our products are consistently rated the highest, and are the best-sellers in Japan. Our films work on both regular displays and touch-screens.
- It is easy to apply our film on a display without causing air bubbles. The most important thing before applying the film is to clean the display surface thoroughly. We include 2 sheets of highly effective dust removers in each package.
- All films are anti-fingerprint of different degrees. Even if you see fingerprints on a film, they are on a surface and it's very easy to wipe it off with the full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth we include in each package.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth and 2 sheets of highly effective lint/dust remover. Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: Update to the above -- there is a video on the website which shows a more complete application of this product, or rather, a version of this product made for smartphones. The right video is "Tough Layer (Pro Guard TL) Products," not the video listed as for Digital Cameras. It's still missing instruction for what to do with the two dark half-sticky pieces. I'm guessing they're intended to be used to hold and help maneuver the protector without having to touch it, but there's no instructions in English.
I found that E-PL6 has the same display size as E-PL5 and this type of protector had good reviews.
It's really unnoticeable and didn't start falling down so quickly like the others.