Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF) for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 (DMC-TZ30) // DCDPF-PGLTZ-B
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 (DMC-TZ30). Our products are made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Micro Solution's display protection films utilize the most advanced coating technology available anywhere in the world. Our products are consistently rated the highest, and are the best-sellers in Japan. Our films work on both regular displays and touch-screens.
- It is easy to apply our film on a display without causing air bubbles. The most important thing before applying the film is to clean the display surface thoroughly. We include 2 sheets of highly effective dust removers in each package.
- All films are anti-fingerprint of different degrees. Even if you see fingerprints on a film, they are on a surface and it's very easy to wipe it off with the full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth we include in each package.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth and 2 sheets of highly effective lint/dust remover. Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
|Item Weight||0.07 pounds|
|Package Height||1.7 x 3.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
WARNING: There are hardly any instructions in the package - it's all Japanese except a few things... BUT, it directs you to their website where you will find the English instructions and similar product's videos (iPhone 4).
The result was flawless.
You cannot even tell the film is there - ZERO bubbles. PERFECT sizing.
It looks as it was factory installed in the camera from the begining. Zero difference on the touchscreen of the camera.
I'm glad I spend the extra money instead of a $4 option elsewhere.
I would give 6 stars if I could.
But FOLLOW the instructions to the T.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
High quality protector I've had on my camera for over 2 years.
Yes, I'd recommend this to a friend, it protects my screen and I don't even know it's there. Great product!
I tried this product on my Panasonic DMC-19 camera. I was not able to remove the bubbles after installation. I used the "Screen Guard" product with no issues.Published on August 6, 2013 by s2134
Had one of these on my last camera and it kept the screen in tip-top condition and didn't affect the touch screen sensitivity in the slightest. Worth every penny.Published on April 30, 2013 by Rick Harris